test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Started by Tomo,

10,843 posts in this topic

We have to be the team which takes the longest to close transfer deals in the world. The deal was apparently closed 3 weeks ago

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DANILA said:

We have to be the team which takes the longest to close transfer deals in the world. The deal was apparently closed 3 weeks ago

Unless he was actually a second choice and we haven't been able to get the first over the line. 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, prehuman said:

We could have hired Ake for 40 and we didn't because someone wants to burn 80 in Rice.

Meanwhile Christensen plays

I don't think Ake is any improvements over Andreas and Zouma. So no thanks. 

Vesper, Magic Lamps, 0007 and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, King Kante said:

I really hope Mendy is better than Martinez as he just put in another very good performance tonight. 

Excellent penalty save but bar that he had next to nothing to do.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fernando said:

I don't think Ake is any improvements over Andreas and Zouma. So no thanks. 

AC has been quite good lately, and I refuse to put that red card on him, 100% it was on shitbox Kepa for horrid positioning which led to him not coming off his line properly. Again this should carry some weight, as I have been roasting AC for ages.

Muzchap, oldportblue and Fernando like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, prehuman said:

We could have hired Ake for 40 and we didn't because someone wants to burn 80 in Rice.

Meanwhile Christensen plays

Lampard has now said he doesn't want Rice for CB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

AC has been quite good lately, and I refuse to put that red card on him, 100% it was on shitbox Kepa for horrid positioning which led to him not coming off his line properly. Again this should carry some weight, as I have been roasting AC for ages.

I thought he was excellent for a game and a half up till that moment, dare i say pre Barca self (don't want to speak to soon as i thought he was "back" after Baku). On a seperate note is he serving his ban tomorrow or at West Brom?

Fernando likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I thought he was excellent for a game and a half up till that moment, dare i say pre Barca self. On a seperate note is he serving his ban tomorrow or at West Brom?

Possible return date: September 26 (vs. West Brom)

Andreas Christensen was sent off for hauling down Liverpool's Sadio Mane after a VAR review when the winger was through on goal at the weekend. As a result, the defender is set to serve a one-match suspension and will play no part in midweek.

 

Tomo and Muzchap like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, prehuman said:

We could have hired Ake for 40 and we didn't because someone wants to burn 80 in Rice.

Meanwhile Christensen plays

Oh come on ... AC along with Zouma has been surprising better for us over last season. As rightly said if the 2 plays at this level then no point getting Ake plus Silva is still to start. 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, King Kante said:

I really hope Mendy is better than Martinez as he just put in another very good performance tonight. 

Honestly we dont want anyone to be better than anyone ... just need the player to do exactly what they should without making mistakes. All these are no where top 5 or top 10 so no point going into if this turns out to be better than this. 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vesper said:

Lampard has now said he doesn't want Rice for CB.

Starting to wonder if Lampard actually even knows himself what he wants...

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.