test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Started by Tomo,

10,875 posts in this topic
14 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Sadly, Zakaria is not english. If he was, Lampard would go for him

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

I hope the club is not stupid enough to go for Rice considering his price tag...Rice is an average defensive midfielde...Dennis is a quality Defensive midfielder and zillion miles better and ahead of Rice...Rice will add the the backlog of average players we all hoping the club will move on...Alonso Barkley Emerson Christesen Rudiger etc are enough average players in the club....dont want the club to add another average dud...wither Dennis or another quality player or nobody...

prehuman, killer1257 and Vesper like this

I hope the club is not stupid enough to go for Rice considering his price tag...Rice is an average defensive midfielde...Dennis is a quality Defensive midfielder and zillion miles better and ahead of Rice...Rice will add the the backlog of average players we all hoping the club will move on...Alonso Barkley Emerson Christesen Rudiger etc are enough average players in the club....dont want the club to add another average dud...wither Dennis or another quality player or nobody...
You do not have to tell me that Zakaria is better than Rice. I have been saying this for ages now. Zakaria is not available this summer, but will be next summer. I think ge might even like Chelsea because he liked the Havertz to Chelsea transfer in Instagram.

Vesper and Alabama like this

13 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

You do not have to tell me that Zakaria is better than Rice. I have been saying this for ages now. Zakaria is not available this summer, but will be next summer. I think ge might even like Chelsea because he liked the Havertz to Chelsea transfer in Instagram.

Is Lampard following Zakaria on Instagram? If so, we might have a chance. :lol: 

killer1257 and Vesper like this

Is Lampard following Zakaria on Instagram? If so, we might have a chance.  
Sadly, Lampard has not liked him lol

Vesper likes this

If true, I hope whoever it is we target for the position is someone who can grab a big game by the scruff of the neck. Tired of Jorginho disappearing and getting bullied in the biggest matches. He's one of the best around at keeping and recycling the ball normally, but when we play the top teams he suddenly devolves into shit.

We need someone powerful and commanding there. If not, someone exceptionally skilled like Thiago.

bigbluewillie and Vesper like this

there was a training video a few days ago with Mount and Chilwell as well playing together and being happy which would explain why we went for him, despite the embarrassing price tag and coming injured.

This is getting ultra ridiculous, I’m out.
Hutcho, bigbluewillie and Vesper like this

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Surprised no one has tried to say we only bought Havertz just to make Werner comfortable considering how happy they are to be playing together...

That has to be the reason mate because Lampard only likes to sign and play English players.

Vesper likes this

Surprised no one has tried to say we only bought Havertz just to make Werner comfortable considering how happy they are to be playing together...

Isn’t it obvious?
Vesper likes this

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Based on last 3,4 games Rice played, Bakayoko could do that. 

Yes, Rice (and I have been a big booster so that adds to legitimacy of my comments) has been dregs lately at DMF. Very poor.

Denis Zakaria is the best traditional cruncher DMF out there atm who is remotely available, Thomas Partey (who is quite versatile actually) is second, massive drop off after that.

killer1257 and Supermonkey92 like this

18 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

?

There are some rumors that their young Brazilian holding midfielder that has lost almost all game time under Artita is wanted by Lampard. A player swap is being discussed is the rumor. I think it is just speculation, I doubt we hear anything unless it truly does happen. 

There are some rumors that their young Brazilian holding midfielder that has lost almost all game time under Artita is wanted by Lampard. A player swap is being discussed is the rumor. I think it is just speculation, I doubt we hear anything unless it truly does happen. 

What is the name of the player?

Vesper likes this

14 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

You sure he is a Brazilian? Not a French (Guendouzi)?

killer1257 and ZAPHOD2319 like this