test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Started by Tomo,

10,871 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

This and also want La Liga, he doesn't has any interest in PL or else he would have accepted City's offer.

We do not know how much money they offered him.

Looks like no one wants to give him 20m. But my point is: If City offer him 20m, Barca lets say 17m, Bayern and Real 16m it is pretty clear to me that he would come to PL.

25 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

We do not know how much money they offered him.

Looks like no one wants to give him 20m. But my point is: If City offer him 20m, Barca lets say 17m, Bayern and Real 16m it is pretty clear to me that he would come to PL.

La Liga is in decline, choosing the Spanish League today only if it is for family or personal reasons, or the desire to sunbathe.

10 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Villa have had a £16m offer for Martinez accepted. Wouldn't he be a safer option than Mendy? 

How come he would be safer? I would assume Mendy has been scouted based on his performances in the last two seasons while Martinez only became even slightly relevant less than three months ago and before that he was considered Championship level.

If anything, I would consider Martinez a huge gamble if the decision to buy was based solely on performances over ten games no matter how good he did on those.

And either way I doubt Arsenal would accept same bid from Chelsea than Aston Villa.

21 minutes ago, Strike said:

Will be hilarious if West Ham hold off on selling Rice and get relegated 

It is possible.

After today loss next 6 PL games: Arsenal, Wolves, Leicester, Spurs, City, Liverpool. 

They can easily lose all. After that it would be really difficult to come back.

But if they get relegated he will be much cheaper next summer.

13 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

#WestHam have rejected the first #Chelsea’s bid (€45M + 5M as add-ons) for Declan #Rice. #Blues are preparing a new bid by €60M (add-ons included). #Hammers to sell him ask €80M. #CFC are in talks with the english midfielder for 5-year contract. #transfers #WHUFC

Fake news, no bid so far according to ExWHU.

Fake news, no bid so far according to ExWHU.

When it comes to the rice saga I trust no one more than ExWHU

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

When it comes to the rice saga I trust no one more than ExWHU

Who is this guy/girll? New to me. Ex gardner/old player/supporter/blogger?

36 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Who is this guy/girll? New to me. Ex gardner/old player/supporter/blogger?

West Ham ITK very reliable according to their fans. Some even say he is the club's mouthpiece.

Just now, Blues Forever said:

West Ham ITK very reliable according to their fans. Some even say he is the club's mouthpiece.

You think a club has their business or gossip leaked thru an unnamed private source on a social media site? Heard stranger things I suppose.

Ive always detested social media but may have to look at it if everyone believes in it so much. But I bet theres a lot of BS and spiel with supporters shouting at each other and jealous fighting. Might be good for a wind up lol Say you are ExChels Or does the club have one already?

Just now, Unionjack said:

You think a club has their business or gossip leaked thru an unnamed private source on a social media site? Heard stranger things I suppose.

Ive always detested social media but may have to look at it if everyone believes in it so much. But I bet theres a lot of BS and spiel with supporters shouting at each other and jealous fighting. Might be good for a wind up lol Say you are ExChels Or does the club have one already?

Their fans say he has been spot on regarding every West Ham's news in the past 7-8 yrs.

Unionjack likes this

Hes also came out with out interest in Mendy a good number of days before the rest.

killer1257 and Unionjack like this

6 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Hes also came out with out interest in Mendy a good number of days before the rest.

Might be harry Redknapp if hes got links to Pikeys and us?  lol