test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Started by Tomo,

10,871 posts in this topic

The only downside to Havertz is that report I saw today from David in which Kai was still waiting for other options, judging from the fact Antonio said he would try to convince him up until 2 days ago, I assume this was the hold up which is a bit of a bummer, hope he doesn't end up wanking himself in public like Hazard did.

Bosnian Blue likes this

59 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I posted this in the Havertz thread, but it should be here too. someone is going in and changing the Wiki, but I got a copy of the first paragraph before they could.

Marina Queen of mugging off Leverkusen Granovskaia is a Russian-Canadian who is currently a director at Chelsea F.C. and has a vice grip on the nuts of Bayer Leverkusen She absolutely scammed them of a deal for Kai Havertz for a total of £62 million + £8 million in add ons. [1] She is responsible for brokering the team's sponsorship deal with Nike, that will fund £60m per year to the club until 2032. A statue is in the works outside Stamford Bridge for her dedication to the club and constant conning of football clubs around Europe[2]

Tbh Nike deal until 2032 for 60m was never great. It was great back then when signed and maybe for a couple years, but with more and more money in football, most big clubs would get better deals by the 2025. 

What was plenty in 2018 would be norm in 2025, never mind 2032. And then we would have to break the contract, much like we did with adidas. Because contracts worth doubled and adidas didnt have to improve that since we were stupid enough to sign such a long term contract.

These super long term contracts were good for united or real, who went into crazy crazy numbers that will be maybe matched in 2030. 60m is a figure easy to be reached by arsenal, city,...teams that have inferior role compared to Chels. Just look at arse. Went from puma (30m per year) to adidas (60m per year). Liverpool went from 40m per year to 70m per year. City went from 12m per year with Nike to 65m with Puma. 

Still think 60m is anywhere near a good deal in 12 years time? 😂 oh and on top of that we had to pay 300m termination fee.

Not to mention, for whatever reason adidas refused to give us 60m per year, but they gave it to arse. Great negotiations indeed. More like a big fuck you by adidas and we went to a company that makes lesser good looking kits. 

If Pulisic truly becomes superstar, we could have even more leverage, but not now with contract already there.

But yeah, thanks to corona, it will halt the price increases, so the difference wont be this massive.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

With Havertz in, I'd give our transfer window a 9/10 so far. That will raise to a 9.5/10 if we get a new keeper in and a 10/10 if we manage to offload some of our duds like Emerson, Barkley, Bakayoko, Drinkwater etc.

Just a stunning job we've done so far.

Might as well go 11/10 if we sell these dregs because as Matt reported if this happens were in for a DM as well whoever that may be Rice or hopefully someone like Zakaria.

Muzchap likes this

Just now, Jason said:

Wonder if this means anything...

Certainly looks that way 👍

Lille? Meaning we’re getting Maignan?

Interestingly, Mendy didn’t feature Rennes’ last game at all, not even on the bench and no reports of being injured.

Edit: seems like Mendy got tested positive for COVID-19 hence the absence, smh.

3 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Matt Law says fee us around 62 million pounds, so 70 million Euros.

ANOTHER MARINA MASTERCLASS.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Funny that, 2 seasons again. Marinas name was mud now shes a legend cant keep up haha

killer1257 and DDA like this

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think but I cant be 100% it means they have signed a new GK :cig:

killer1257 likes this

3 minutes ago, King Kante said:

We need to start liquidating the dregs asap. 

Seems we have concentrated on strengthening the team first now hopefully we flush the shit away 

Vesper likes this

3 hours ago, King Kante said:

We need to start liquidating the dregs asap. 

BYE BYE BARKLEY. 

Henrique likes this

Just now, R2D2 said:

I'd keep Barkley as the towel boy.

Fuck that, I'd pack his bags and send him on the next Apollo flight to the moon. 

Bosnian Blue likes this

56 minutes ago, DDA said:

BYE BYE BARKLEY. 

Somehow including him in a Rice deal would be the dream. Marina needs to work her magic

Muzchap likes this

This window so far for me is a 7.5/10, no rating has come this high within the past 6 years apart from Costa/Fab signings.

8.5/10 if we get a new GK. 

9.5/10 if we bin at least 3 shite players (Emerson, AC, Alonso, Barkley, Zappacosta, Moses, Bakayoko, Bats, Drinkwater, Kenedy, Jorginho, Baba Rahman, Kepa)

Perfect 10 if we get rid of all the shite.

blu35_army likes this

Some of these smaller PL teams will get desperate as the deadline approaches and it's at that time we can probably scam a couple of them into coming for our deadwood. Maybe even on loan if necessary. Could see Ross or RLC going on loan.

Muzchap, Alabama, Fernando and 1 other like this

17 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Buy option which will never be activated.