test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Started by Tomo,

10,871 posts in this topic

Is Donnarumma actually any good? I remember all the hype a couple of years ago when he was like 18/19 and starting for Milan but haven't heard as much about him in a while. In the comments section of some YouTube vids I've watched of him over the past couple of days there are people saying he's no better or maybe even worse than Kepa. 

Tomo likes this

Go for Mike Maignan, Martinez or Onana instead. Way better and cost more or less the same. Musso is also someone we should look at

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Rennes clearly don't want to sell unless they get an offer they couldn't refuse, which seem to be at 40m euros. For this kind of fee we should be looking elsewhere. I'm thinking Amsterdam.

Is Donnarumma actually any good? I remember all the hype a couple of years ago when he was like 18/19 and starting for Milan but haven't heard as much about him in a while. In the comments section of some YouTube vids I've watched of him over the past couple of days there are people saying he's no better or maybe even worse than Kepa. 
I have watched him a couple of times this season and he is not that good. Very clumsy GK.

4 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

Rennes clearly don't want to sell unless they get an offer they couldn't refuse, which seem to be at 40m euros. For this kind of fee we should be looking elsewhere. I'm thinking Amsterdam.

I do not think Onana is better than any of these Ligue1 GKs...

Dimitr likes this

7 hours ago, lucio said:

Kepa isn’t worth anywhere close to £40m , no club would entertain paying that for one of Europe’s worst keepers 

Remember what Chelsea fans spoke about Morata? Well, we got 60m for him and he was by far best goalscorer in Atletico last season...

OhForAGreavsie and Muzchap like this

30 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Remember what Chelsea fans spoke about Morata? Well, we got 60m for him and he was by far best goalscorer in Atletico last season...

Morata was always a good striker , kepa is too short and inherently untalented 

Muzchap likes this

57 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I wouldn't go that far but he's very overrated and we should be aiming higher, in my opinion.

Strike and killer1257 like this

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

For me he is another Kepa ... he has similar attributes. Descion making is an area of concern. I hope that we avoid him. 

killer1257 and Muzchap like this

Well whoever it is, the clock is ticking. Starting the season with Kepa in the net and then yanking him out again for a new keeper would be ridiculous. 

We should go for Juan Musso...
Quality keeper...

I highly doubt our GK scouts even know him lol. It is just Mendy, Onana or Mike Maignan

I highly doubt our GK scouts even know him lol. It is just Mendy, Onana or Mike Maignan

I should have no opinion on the other two. I think Onana will be OK, I won't be shitting myself before a game like I do with Kepa. I've been spoilt with Cech and Courtois but I'd hope for a top tier keeper.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

killer1257 likes this

It is kinda silly that we spent so much money on attacking players - half of them on one player that we maybe do not need - and are now left scrambling for an above average option for a position that gave us so many problems last season. We could end up with a situation where our good work going forward gets undone by a dodgy keeper at the back this coming season. 

Laylabelle, Muzchap and mkh like this

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

It is kinda silly that we spent so much money on attacking players - half of them on one player that we maybe do not need - and are now left scrambling for an above average option for a position that gave us so many problems last season. We could end up with a situation where our good work going forward gets undone by a dodgy keeper at the back this coming season. 

Somehow this doesn't surprise me..and it's worrying to think how costly it will be really if still leaking goals here and there 

kellzfresh likes this

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Im not 100% sure but wasnt it you who disagreed with me that GK is our biggest problem?