test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Started by Tomo,

10,871 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, King Kante said:

To get Rice, it will be likely we would need him to put in a transfer request.

Yep. Was just coming here to say this. It'll take him really pushing for the move + a mega transfer fee (because he's English and their best player) for us to secure this one.

And I'm not sure the club will sanction mega money on Rice if we do so on Havertz.

20 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I was making a general statement on the hate, but if the shoe fits....................

Whatever floats your boat. 😂 

killer1257 likes this

Westham are not stupid after all. Barkley and Batshuayi would not massively imrpove Westham tho. They are packed with players of comparable quality in midfield and attack and they know they can get mega bucks for them.

Still I can imagine Rice ending up here even though I doubt he will go anywhere this summer. He still has ages left on his contract.

killer1257 likes this

Chelsea are prepared to more than double Dean Henderson's wages in an attempt to prise him away from Manchester United. Chelsea have made contact with Henderson's representatives over a move. - Manchester Evening News

killer1257 likes this

I actually do think Batshuayi would do quite well at WH. Barkley, too, since he'd be playing much more consistently. But yeah, WH have this delusion that they're above signings like these two. Even though nearly every big money signing they've made recently has been a massive bust.

As for Skriniar, have a look at his YouTube compilations. I just watched and was smiling/laughing for much of it. He's like a wild, out of control animal. Runs around all over the pitch and bulldozes everyone. He's so damn aggressive. I'm really not sure he's the CB we need at all. We need a calm, steady, disciplined CB.

Supermonkey92 and Bosnian Blue like this

19 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Westham are not stupid after all. Barkley and Batshuayi would not massively imrpove Westham tho. They are packed with players of comparable quality in midfield and attack and they know they can get mega bucks for them.

Still I can imagine Rice ending up here even though I doubt he will go anywhere this summer. He still has ages left on his contract.

I dont think they have CMs. 

Wheelchair is named as such for a reason.

Noble is ancient

Rice

Soucek

Tbf, barkley would be a good addition for them. 

57 minutes ago, Jason said:

Jacob Steinberg is a die hard West Ham fan, he will post negative news non stop re. Rice and chelsea.  If you look at his twitter, 2 hours ago he tweeted that West Ham should not be interested in the swap, then suddenly the article appears.   

IMO that article is opinion or hope, rather than fact

5 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Jacob Steinberg is a die hard West Ham fan, he will post negative news non stop re. Rice and chelsea.  If you look at his twitter, 2 hours ago he tweeted that West Ham should not be interested in the swap, then suddenly the article appears.   

Problem is Rice's contract goes to 2024 so WHU hold all the cards. If they do agree such a deal then they are even more crazy than everyone thought. 

34 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Daily Mail, who quoted The Times have reported the same thing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8543783/Chelsea-set-offer-West-Ham-Ross-Barkley-Michy-Batshuayi-Declan-Rice.html

Furthermore, it is silly to just assume West Ham would be dumb enough to just accept the swap, especially when Rice still has plenty of years left on his contract. 

Which London club need new GK? 
Arsenal for sure.

They need a top class back up option for their world class Back Up in Martinez. So if their world class first GK Leno gets injured and their first world class BU get injured, they still have another option

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

People will laugh but dont forget it is Barca board. They may ask for Caballero instead :lol:

26 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

People will laugh but dont forget it is Barca board. They may ask for Caballero instead :lol:

Yeah, I have been saying that we essentially need a board that smoke crack in order to get rid of Kepa. Barca, may just be the crack head's we need. 

killer1257 and Atomiswave like this

Just going to be constant spurious reports of us chasing every keeper in the world now. We all know the decent hacks. Unless they report it you can serve almost all these daily links

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Which London club need new GK? :ph34r:

Lollichon wanted him in the summer we signed Kepa! I prefer Areola among all the options (barring Oblak) so far. Correct me if he's tailed off big time or is unfit after his Real spell

killer1257 likes this