test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Started by Tomo,

10,867 posts in this topic
6 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Patience is a virtue !!! :) 

in full disclosure

the ones NOT on it that we are linked with are (meaning hard pass)

Chilwell hell fuck no unless he is £40-45m, and Leicester will never sell him now for that
José Gayà    €100m release clause, hell NO
Alex Sandro too old (30 in January, and Juve can fuck off unless they swap with us (Jorginho + cash for de Ligt, and then still fuck off after, as they want €50m for Sandro!!! )
Alejandro Grimaldo   too short, no big 5 experience, never rated him, some did on here, no clue why as he looked for shit the 5 or 6 times I watched him in the past
Nicolás Tagliafico   same as Grimaldo (short, zero big league experience, plus he has only been at Ajax for 2nd a half years) and he is 28 in 5 weeks, I really fail to see why so many wet up their panties over him
Júnior Firpo   bust at Barca,(surprisingly so) unless he comes in as a £15m backup, that's a pass, he has lower La Liga written all over him atm, let them gamble on him (Barca really want to sell)
Angeliño   HELL NO!!!! Paul Merson was on the lash when he open his gob on that one
 

 

coolhead23 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

Why would we sell our best CB (Zouma) while keeping rudiger?

please, he is not our best CB

he is horrid with ball and makes poor errors (ball watching, bad positioning)

Rudiger is vastly better when his head is screwed on tight

and

I said keep him this year anyway, sell him next summer (as we simply cannot buy EVERY player needed now)

mkh and 1chelsea like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we somehow sign a GK, LB, CB, Havertz and even Rice on top of Werner and Ziyech this summer, am gonna expect some form of title challenge next season. At worst, we better finish in the Top 4 COMFORTABLY and not get embroiled in another stupid scramble for it! 

Dimitr, killer1257 and OneMoSalah like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jason said:

If we somehow sign a GK, LB, CB, Havertz and even Rice on top of Werner and Ziyech this summer, am gonna expect some form of title challenge next season. At worst, we better finish in the Top 4 COMFORTABLY and not get embroiled in another stupid scramble for it! 

just add new CB, LB & Havertz after Werner & Ziyech would be a good statement from us. and in the next summer (2021) we can focus to bring Worldclass DM (SMS) & Kepa replacement (if still worst) to balance the FFP...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Jason said:

If we somehow sign a GK, LB, CB, Havertz and even Rice on top of Werner and Ziyech this summer, am gonna expect some form of title challenge next season. At worst, we better finish in the Top 4 COMFORTABLY and not get embroiled in another stupid scramble for it! 

If we recruit those and they are good players, a comfortable 3rd place has to be the bare minimum in terms of goals. If not then it has to be looked at as a poor season. Even with Kai, Werner and Ziyech we should be looking to finish much better than we will this year. With those and the likes of Mount, Pulisic and Tammy kicking on in second seasons (they have to IMO), youd think the big chances created to conversion ratio will be better, meaning more points (hopefully). The expectations will be raised based on our recruitment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vesper said:

GK Rajkovic/Kepa/Willy (Kepa may be loaned out, in which case we MAY have to buy a true (and CHEAP!) backup GKer, as Willy is 39 in 2 months,ad god help us if Kepa is on loan and whoever is out first keepers goes down)

CB  Nikola Milenkovic (1.95m) or Lukas Klostermann (1.89m)/Zouma (sell Zouma next season and buy a better CB (the other one of the two I listed or maybe Tapsoba or Salisu, we cannot do it all this window)

CB Rudiger/Tomori (sell AC!!!! for the love of dog, sell him!)

LB Theo (keep Alonso) if not Theo (I assume Alaba will not come here) then Telles or Gosens (I would love to get both Telles and Gosens if no Theo and sell Alonso too as Gosens would be superb as a direct replacement for Alonso (Gosens has 10 goals and 8 assists in less than 3000 minutes as a LB, all the goals were real goals, no pens, and  many of the 18 total goals produced came against big teams, like Juve, Inter, Napoli, Lazio,, Shakhtar (in the CL), Roma, AC Milan), but again, we cannot do it all this season)

RB Azpi/Reece (IF Reece is not going to progress enough, buy Nordi Mukiele next year! as Azpi will be 32 by then (the start of the season after the coming one) ffs Theo and Nordi would give us a MONSTER pair of fullbacks,  Theo is 1.84m, Nordi is 1.87m, and both are strong, pacy, and great on defence, Toss Gosens (1.84m) in the mix, Reece (1.82m) or even Telles (almsot same height as Reece basically, 1.81m) and you have superb height (Alonso at 1.88m too, as long as he is around)

DMF Rice/Kante (they also can play a double 6 pivot if we play a 4 4 2 with Werner and Havertz as the two strikers)

CMF Kovacic/Mount/Gilmour (Sell Barkley)

AMF Havertz/Mount/RLC

LW Pulisic/CHO (sell CHO next summer or loan him out if he regresses even more all of next season)

RW Ziyech/Willian (IF he accepts the 2 years, otherwise, it's big trouble at winger, as unless we play Werner and/or Mount as a LW  and Havertz (or even RLC. although I am NOT a fan of that) at RW sometimes, we only will have TWO decent wingers, Puli and Ziyech IF Willian leaves, as CHO is NOT good enough IMHO to be called a good winger, atm, and may never be, due to that Achilles blowout)

Instead of Rajkovic (who i havent seen to be honest) why not Onana ... he is available and decent, believe he mentioned it was his last season at Ajax. 

For LB, I know it is an overkill but lets get Telles and Tagliafico, sell both Alonso & Emerson ... Theo wouldnt happen for me. 

For RB, have hope for Reece, he has the potential. Wait and watch 

CB is what we really need to sort ... not well verse who is good there so cant comment 

Will keep CHO/Tammy because we have the new rule and would love to see if these players are fighting it out. 

killer1257 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Vesper said:

please, he is not our best CB

This is based on exactly what? 

 

50 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he is horrid with ball and makes poor errors (ball watching, bad positioning)

Rudiger is vastly better when his head is screwed on tight

Rudiger is horrid defensively. Has no positional awareness. Gets bullied by literally every physical striker. Makes Antonio look like Drogba. The first CB out should be rudiger. Already 27 (so he is in his "Prime"), injury-prone and just not good enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Jason said:

If we somehow sign a GK, LB, CB, Havertz and even Rice on top of Werner and Ziyech this summer, am gonna expect some form of title challenge next season. At worst, we better finish in the Top 4 COMFORTABLY and not get embroiled in another stupid scramble for it! 

Top 4 should be bare minimum, Top 3 should be the target for next season. Anything over that would be magic, anything under would be thrash with this revamp 

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Jype said:

Gosens' stats this season are insane, 9 goals and 8 assists in Serie A. But positionally he's a lot like Alonso, way more comfortable playing as a wing-back rather than a traditional full-back in a four man backline. Not convinced by his defensive abilities.

I'd also be wary of buying anyone from Atalanta. They've been an amazing team this season but I think not many individuals from that squad could replicate the same level of performances for another team. Kind of like Monaco 2017, could be some real gems in there (Mbappe, Bernardo Silva, Fabinho) but just as easily also total duds (Lemar, Bakayoko etc.)

Monaco 2016/17 was indeed a crapshoot

gems


2    Brazil    DF    Fabinho
8    Portugal    MF    João Moutinho   one of the most underrated players in the last 20 years, he is a god in Portugal, he has well over 800 games for club and country, 15 trophies, including Euro 2016, Europa League, and UEFA Nations League 2019, if Wolves make it to the EL final, he will have 61 games played this season around 5000 minutes, at age 33, baller
9    Colombia    FW    Radamel Falcao (Captain) (he was only a bust when he was playing in a still injured state in the EPL) 320 goals for club and country , From 2009-13 he was a monster, 142 goals in 4 seasons (34, 38, 36, 34), then again on that Monaco Mbappe team (30 goals) and was the striker on FIFA World XI in 2012
10    Portugal    MF    Bernardo Silva
29    France    FW    Kylian Mbappé
34    France    DF    Abdou Diallo
—    France    FW    Allan Saint-Maximin (was on loan at Bastia)
 

busts (big money only)


14    France    MF    Tiémoué Bakayoko
19    France    DF    Djibril Sidibé
23    France    DF    Benjamin Mendy (so far I say bust)
27    France    MF    Thomas Lemar
 

still to be determined or decent not great 


5    Brazil    DF    Jemerson decent, not anything great CB
18    France    FW    Valère Germain (he did have 5 good to very good topflight seasons, and will end up with over 100 topflight goals)
24    Italy    DF    Andrea Raggi (over 400 topflight career games)
25    Poland    DF    Kamil Glik (close to 400 topflight games and will get there, as is 32yo)
38    Mali    DF    Almamy Touré TBD  just turned 24, still may end up being a decent, but not great RB
—    Portugal    MF    Rony Lopes (was on loan at Lille) TBD as after a superb 2017/18 season (17 goals, 12 assists) injuries have fucked him up
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Rudiger should be kept around to be our agent for German football players. :ph34r:

:D:D

This I agree. 😂😂

killer1257 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

This is based on exactly what? 

 

Rudiger is horrid defensively. Has no positional awareness. Gets bullied by literally every physical striker. Makes Antonio look like Drogba. The first CB out should be rudiger. Already 27 (so he is in his "Prime"), injury-prone and just not good enough. 

not going to argue this with you

you have your option, I most definitely have mine

Zouma will never be a good enough player to be a top Chels player, he is too limited, he will never reach the level Rudiger was the first 2 years here (and hopefully soon gets back too)

Zouma is simply not good enough on the ball, it FAR outstrips any other weakness Rudiger has, and is is just silly to say Rudiger gets bullied by every physical striker, he has been a bully boy plenty of times in the past 3 years. To say he has not is just a flat  out gaslight.

 

there are people on here (like you apparently) with massive agendas

I bashed Alonso for ages, but long ago backed off when he upped his game as best he could, I bashed Willian (mainly because of that £65m turndown and then how he slowed down play under Sarri) BUT he also has a shedload of intangibles and I REALLY want him to renew unless we but a winger (which is not going to happen if we buy Havertz, and then, thank fuck, Havertz can play RW if needed as well)

I defended AC for ages, but he is just shit, same for Kepa

BUT the people who are Mount and Rudiger haters here NEVER relent, never give up, almost never give any credit

so no

not going to play 

sorry

 

 

1chelsea and ulsterchelsea like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Vesper said:

not going to argue this with you

you have your option, I most definitely have mine

Zouma will never be a good enough player to be a top Chels player, he is too limited, he will never reach the level Rudiger was the first 2 years here (and hopefully soon gets back too)

Zouma is simply not good enough on the ball, it FAR outstrips any other weakness Rudiger has, and is is just silly to say Rudiger gets bullied by every physical striker, he has been a bully boy plenty of times in the past 3 years. To say he has not is just a flat  out gaslight.

 

there are people on here (like you apparently) with massive agendas

I bashed Alonso for ages, but long ago backed off when he upped his game as best he could, I bashed Willian (mainly because of that £65m turndown and then how he slowed down play under Sarri) BUT he also has a shedload of intangibles and I REALLY want him to renew unless we but a winger (which is not going to happen if we buy Havertz, and then, thank fuck, Havertz can play RW if needed as well)

I defended AC for ages, but he is just shit, same for Kepa

BUT the people who are Mount and Rudiger haters here NEVER relent, never give up, almost never give any credit

so no

not going to play 

sorry

 

 

LOL. I came on here less than a month ago, so please dont play the victim card with me.

I have seen enough of your posts to understand that you love to explain your points either with stats or figures. If you are having trouble defending Rudiger, it should be quite explanatory of how poor he has been.

As for Mount, love the dude. Show me one post of mine where I have critized him. Gives his all for the shirt.

Also, I am not a rudiger agenda-ist. I am simply going on meritocracy. He has been absymal this season while ZOUMA has been our best CB with no doubt.

You put in an article showing that "RUdiger has not been as bad" and go on and want zouma to be sold, yet are calling other people to have an agenda. LOL. 

So agree to disagree but stop with all this nonsense about agendas and stop potraying rudiger as some scapegoat. His performances merit criticism and to even think about selling zouma before him is laughing and actual gas lighting.

killer1257 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

Instead of Rajkovic (who i havent seen to be honest) why not Onana ... he is available and decent, believe he mentioned it was his last season at Ajax. 

For LB, I know it is an overkill but lets get Telles and Tagliafico, sell both Alonso & Emerson ... Theo wouldnt happen for me. 

For RB, have hope for Reece, he has the potential. Wait and watch 

CB is what we really need to sort ... not well verse who is good there so cant comment 

Will keep CHO/Tammy because we have the new rule and would love to see if these players are fighting it out. 

Can't say I have seen Rajkovic but I am now against a Onana signing, whereas before I was open to it. My reasons for this are: 

1) He hasn't got the greatest hands. He saves a lot of stuff but he doesn't really ever catch it or palm it away properly, this results in the ball going straight back into dangerous areas. I have a friend who supports Ajax that I recently spoke to and he said, they call him a teflon GK as nothing sticks. 

2) ACoN commitments are too much. Yes, there is not one this year but it is a bi-annual event. We cannot afford to have a GK1 missing for 6 weeks in the most important part of the season every two years. 

Supermonkey92 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emerson 22m → Tagliafico 22m

Alonso 25m    → Gosens 25m?

 

I hope these two transfers  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

LOL. I came on here less than a month ago, so please dont play the victim card with me.

I have seen enough of your posts to understand that you love to explain your points either with stats or figures. If you are having trouble defending Rudiger, it should be quite explanatory of how poor he has been.

As for Mount, love the dude. Show me one post of mine where I have critized him. Gives his all for the shirt.

Also, I am not a rudiger agenda-ist. I am simply going on meritocracy. He has been absymal this season while ZOUMA has been our best CB with no doubt.

You put in an article showing that "RUdiger has not been as bad" and go on and want zouma to be sold, yet are calling other people to have an agenda. LOL. 

So agree to disagree but stop with all this nonsense about agendas and stop potraying rudiger as some scapegoat. His performances merit criticism and to even think about selling zouma before him is laughing and actual gas lighting.

I was making a general statement on the hate, but if the shoe fits....................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.