test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Started by Tomo,

10,843 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

#Ajax manager Erik ten Hag: “Based on their performance and ambition, a number of our players also want to make the move abroad. Agreements have been made with Andre Onana, Donny van de Beek and Nicolas Tagliafico” (Het Parool) #CFC #LCFC #PSG #MUFC #RMCF

Damn, they are being dissected

Vesper likes this

35 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Anybody got a take on him?

he is very short and wants at least £2 to 2.5m a year in salary

turned down £1.3m per year offer from Manure

AMF

zero goals, zero assists in around 500 topflight minutes

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

#Ajax manager Erik ten Hag: “Based on their performance and ambition, a number of our players also want to make the move abroad. Agreements have been made with Andre Onana, Donny van de Beek and Nicolas Tagliafico” (Het Parool) #CFC #LCFC #PSG #MUFC #RMCF

grab Ryan Gravenberch!!!!!

my nightmare is he ends up at Shitty or Manure or Victimpool

Atomiswave likes this

On 23/06/2020 at 4:15 AM, Vesper said:

Chelsea give up on Birmingham City youngster Jude Bellingham?

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/man-utd/transfer-talk/news/chelsea-give-up-on-jude-bellingham_403467.html

Chelsea have reportedly withdrawn their interest in signing Birmingham City youngster Jude Bellingham.

Having already established himself as a key player at St Andrew's at the age of 16, the midfielder is naturally being linked with a move to a bigger club.

The Blues have been monitoring the development of the prospect ahead of potentially launching an approach during the next transfer window.

However, the Manchester Evening News claims that only Manchester United and Borussia Dortmund are now present in the race for the player.

Earlier on Monday, it was suggested that Dortmund had emerged as the favourites to sign Bellingham, who may cost in the region of £30m.

The academy graduate has just one year left on his existing terms at the Championship side.

happy 17th birthday to the young lad

looks 98% likely he is Dortmund bound

I would gladly take all those Ajax players here. 😂

Van de Beek will be a very shrewd signing for not much money for whoever gets him. Classy on the ball and goals from midfield. Could be a Ziyech-like bargain.

50 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

We can't have them all haha

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

he and Jude Bellingham (who is going to Dortmund) are the only two teenage CMF's who interest me

killer1257 likes this

Chelsea are reportedly in advanced talk with RB Leipzig over a summer move for Dayot Upamecano according to TodoFichajes. #CFC

7 minutes ago, milka said:

Chelsea are reportedly in advanced talk with RB Leipzig over a summer move for Dayot Upamecano according to TodoFichajes. #CFC

that site is 10000% pure rubbish

worse than Don Balon

doubt me?

look at this

Exclusive: Liverpool sign Victor Osimhen for € 50M

https://www.todofichajes.com/exclusiva-el-liverpool-ficha-a-victor-osimhen-por-50me/

and the Sun should be sued for publishing their lies

MoroccanBlue likes this

pass on Dayot Upamecano btw

the very fact Arsenal want him like a newborn wants the tit should warn us off

52 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he and Jude Bellingham (who is going to Dortmund) are the only two teenage CMF's who interest me

Every young Ajax player is possibly a next Dutch superstar, and there were many that couldn't live up the expectations. A player like Bazoer was supposedly the next Yaya Touré, and in all honestly i could see it happen, he was that good. He left Ajax in 2016 and after playing for Wolfsburg, he's now back in the Eredivisie. This is just an example which i have many of, but this player was much further than Gravenberch is right now. Riedewald, Anita, Kishna, Ebecilio, Klaassen just a few Dutch Ajax talents from the top of my head that never made it. PSV's Ihattarran and Ajax' Ünüvar are two talents that i personally rate much higher than Gravenberch. 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I would gladly take all those Ajax players here. 😂

Van de Beek will be a very shrewd signing for not much money for whoever gets him. Classy on the ball and goals from midfield. Could be a Ziyech-like bargain.

Let's see Ziyech play for a full season at Chelsea first before we call him a bargain. 

6 minutes ago, Vincent said:

Let's see Ziyech play for a full season at Chelsea first before we call him a bargain. 

If he does just half as good here as he did in Ajax then he is a bargain, he will do good by us.

killer1257 likes this

16 minutes ago, Vincent said:

Every young Ajax player is possibly a next Dutch superstar, and there were many that couldn't live up the expectations. A player like Bazoer was supposedly the next Yaya Touré, and in all honestly i could see it happen, he was that good. He left Ajax in 2016 and after playing for Wolfsburg, he's now back in the Eredivisie. This is just an example which i have many of, but this player was much further than Gravenberch is right now. Riedewald, Anita, Kishna, Ebecilio, Klaassen just a few Dutch Ajax talents from the top of my head that never made it. PSV's Ihattarran and Ajax' Ünüvar are two talents that i personally rate much higher than Gravenberch. 

sorry, disagree on Ünüvar being far better than Gravenberch,

Riechedly Bazoer always had disciplinary issues, Gravenberch has not had a whiff of that

I do rate Mohamed Ihattaren a lot btw, but he is an AMF (as is  Ünüvar) and I (as I wrote) was only talking about CMF's

I back up my rating of Gravenberch with a lot of data too, it is not just based off slapped together YT vids

finally, I do not rate Gravenberch so highly because he is an Ajax product, I rate him highly  DESPITE of it

most of those names you listed were indeed over hyped simply due to the Ajax name

de Jong was the only one I truly rated off that team 2 years ago, and one notch below was de Ligt and Ziyech, who I so hope is not a bust

36 minutes ago, Vesper said:

sorry, disagree on Ünüvar being far better than Gravenberch,

Riechedly Bazoer always had disciplinary issues, Gravenberch has not had a whiff of that

I do rate Mohamed Ihattaren a lot btw, but he is an AMF (as is  Ünüvar) and I (as I wrote) was only talking about CMF's

I back up my rating of Gravenberch with a lot of data too, it is not just based off slapped together YT vids

finally, I do not rate Gravenberch so highly because he is an Ajax product, I rate him highly  DESPITE of it

I guess only time will tell who's right, i just don't see it happen for Gravenberch. So what is the 'data' you're talking about? Yes, we speak about different positions but i am justing pointing out who i think can make it at a top level and who doesn't. Gravenberch isn't one of them in my opinion i see a brighter future for Boadu, Ihattarran, Stengs, Koopmeiners, Dest, Kokcu and Unuvar. But than again, i could have made a similar list years ago and the majority wouldn't make it and am therefore not as confident in Ziyech as most here do. Let's see what happens within the next few years, and don't take me wrong, i hope Gravenberch will do great things for my country. ;-)

4 minutes ago, Vincent said:

I guess only time will tell who's right, i just don't see it happen for Gravenberch. So what is the 'data' you're talking about? Yes, we speak about different positions but i am justing pointing out who i think can make it at a top level and who doesn't. Gravenberch isn't one of them in my opinion i see a brighter future for Boadu, Ihattarran, Stengs, Koopmeiners, Dest, Kokcu and Unuvar. But than again, i could have made a similar list years ago and the majority wouldn't make it and am therefore not as confident in Ziyech as most here do. Let's see what happens within the next few years, and don't take me wrong, i hope Gravenberch will do great things for my country. ;-)

I posted the link above, I made a topic for Gravenberch a year and a half ago

you replied to the post with the link in it