• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

I dont have any clue what to expect but at the same time Im not sure I have ever felt like this before the game.

Lamps at the helm and bunch of our youth starting with big hopes for the season.

We might not win titles this year, but it still could be magical season.

Lets go!!!

Just now, Pizy said:

Not a lot of width or pace in our attack. Not sure I would've started Mason out wide but Lamps knows better than I.

Frank really doesn't fancy Michy, does he?

Apparently the only ones who ever fancied Bats were the board 

Utd midfield is also weak defensively. Also I don't see any player from their bench to change anything in second half. We will probably look better when we bring Pulisic, Giroud and Kante. They all should start btw. 

Not a lot of width or pace in our attack. Not sure I would've started Mason out wide but Lamps knows better than I.
Frank really doesn't fancy Michy, does he?
He can only pick 1 striker. Giroud gotta be the second choice for experience and his known hold up play etc. So I wouldn't say that. He'll get his chance. Unless tammy snatches his chances to make it his he'll get a shot with only 3 strikers in the squad

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Utd midfield is also weak defensively. Also I don't see any player from their bench to change anything in second half. We will probably look better when we bring Pulisic, Giroud and Kante. They all should start btw. 

I think he is saving Kante for the Super Cup

Kovacic and Jorginho have to be tactically astute enough to deal with United on the counter which is likely how they'll play with the pace in their attack.

Big game today for Barkley, Mount and Abraham. There's question marks over whether we have enough goals in our attack this season and all 3 could play big roles so hopefully they can show today what we can expect.