• Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

7 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

LMAO better? Did you say that when we got slaughtered by Bournemoth and City last season aswell? :D

The possession though. Obviously dominated. Like when we were dominated by Arsenal every year from 2005-10 but somehow won all the time. We were lucky. They played pretty. 

Don't let the 4-0 scoreline fool you!

Just now, MichaelDance said:

You haven't even seen Willie as a starter choice goalkeeper yet. Jesus age doesn't make you stupid and unable to work until you're 50+.

Kepa hasn't been great at all but hey we have our own choices but if you want Kepa let him do the full season and I'll quote you again at the end of it.

I've been a fan of Chelsea since I was at highschool and been on this forum for a while. How can you say I come out of the blue. Jesus christ woman!

I have seen Caballero play for YEARS M8

you are spewing rot

and i have barely seen you comment for ages

you come in and drop slag-offs for your first string of comments

3 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Daniel James celebrating like he just won the Champions league. About to turn this off. We've lost the battle today but not the war. It's only the 1st game and we can't make too much out of it. Still missing many important players (Rudiger, Loftus-Cheek, Kante, CHO, Willian).

Very true but the backline even with Rudiger in it as a 4 arent in sync and thats a huge issue. Especially if teams beat our press or we sit off. Christensen for me has looked not bad today. Maybe few things here and there but solid enough. 

21 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

same problems remain Sarri or no Sarri, this defence is a fucking joke, i saw this shit coming, as soon as we hit the post twice in the 1st half.

you have no idea what youre talking about. just listen whats henrique says.

Just now, Supermonkey92 said:

The possession though. Obviously dominated. Like when we were dominated by Arsenal every year from 2005-10 but somehow won all the time. We were lucky. They played pretty. 

Don't let the 4-0 scoreline fool you!

We were efficient simple as.

Today United was efficient, but we were unlucky with those bars. 

Playing pretty means jack shit if you aint efficient and luck has little to do with it in the long term.

I think this first game somewhat mimic our pre season. We can create chances and our pressing is better but we need better defensive organization otherwise we will suffer big time. Our pressing remind me of klopp early time. 

Offensively, we will create chances but we simply have no goal scorer. 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I have seen Caballero play for YEARS M8

you are spewing rot

and i have barely seen you comment for ages

you come in and drop slag-offs for your first string of comments

Fair enough whatever you say must be true... All I say is after this season with Kepa I'll quote you with your opinion that Kepa is the bees knees and the best we have cause you are blinded by him.

2 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

Some pretty sizable overreactions going on here.  I mean I'm not surprised but everyone needs to calm down for a bit.  I expect Rudiger and Kante to make a huge difference in the side when fully introduced. 

cyt.gif

and also CHO RLC