• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

Daniel James celebrating like he just won the Champions league. About to turn this off. We've lost the battle today but not the war. It's only the 1st game and we can't make too much out of it. Still missing/yet to integrate many important players (Rudiger, Loftus-Cheek, Kante, CHO, Willian).

Sign of things to come unfortunately. Went into this season with very low expectations.

The obvious downside of fielding players that aren't up to scratch at this level. Abraham shouldn't be starting games until he actually shows something of note.

Just now, Vesper said:

such pure tosh all your Kepa cooments

Cech was pretty much done, he was a shadow of himself at

Willie would be a DISASTER as out number one

Kepa has overall been great

I dont often say it, but you know very little about football judging off these ridiculous comments

most ignorant ones so far, saving for the troll bashing Mount (but they are obvious in their trolling)

that last James goal was off a defection

not a keeper in the world saves it

you come out of the blue (pardon the pun) and just offer up pure dross

You haven't even seen Willie as a starter choice goalkeeper yet. Jesus age doesn't make you stupid and unable to work until you're 50+.

Kepa hasn't been great at all but hey we have our own choices but if you want Kepa let him do the full season and I'll quote you again at the end of it.

I've been a fan of Chelsea since I was at highschool and been on this forum for a while. How can you say I come out of the blue. Jesus christ woman!

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
6 minutes ago, Stats said:
Sign of things to come unfortunately. Went into this season with very low expectations.

The obvious downside of field players that aren't up to scratch at this level. Abraham shouldn't be starting games until he actually shows something for starters.

People mocked Luiz also, but when Rudiger is out the defence is a lot worse with him out and that is why I was concerned to see Luiz go. Sad thing is we have not even been that bad, but Lamps is going to struggle to organize this defence. We are going to be like Arsenal's defence last season.

Until the second goal went in we were playing very well, but then it all fell apart. Mount has been anonymous in the second half. Pedro the same. Zouma not good enough for this team. I think Kovacic is playing well and is one of our best today. i dont think our stamina and fitness levels are good enough to play the sort of game Frank wants for 90 minutes. 4-0 is embarrassing and after watching this goals will be hard to get, and clean sheets even more so.