test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man Utd 4-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   23 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Zouma
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

681 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I have seen Caballero play for YEARS M8

you are spewing rot

and i have barely seen you comment for ages

you come in and drop slag-offs for your first string of comments

Fair enough whatever you say must be true... All I say is after this season with Kepa I'll quote you with your opinion that Kepa is the bees knees and the best we have cause you are blinded by him.

Robchels likes this

2 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

Some pretty sizable overreactions going on here.  I mean I'm not surprised but everyone needs to calm down for a bit.  I expect Rudiger and Kante to make a huge difference in the side when fully introduced. 

cyt.gif

and also CHO RLC 

3 minutes ago, whats happening said:

you have no idea what youre talking about. just listen whats henrique says.

just forget it mate, im way too incensed to have a discussion right now

No Sarri to blame now. :whistling:

Conceded 3 goals this half. I seem to remember some fans showing no mercy to Sarri and wondered if he motivated his players during half time....

Only one word to described this match.

Collapse. 

Costa19 and Robchels like this

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Higs doesnt count? Kova maybe?

Got Kovacic because we didn't have any money left after buying Kepa get real. Higuain yes a bust but hardly breathtaking getting 2 players one which was half a season and suddenly he got everything get real.

We will get better and more solid of course we will......but the board man, we are handicaped, as simple as that.

Scoreline is very flattering some big positives but some negatives. Hopefully kante and rudiger will help to fix. I'm sure it'll all be doom and gloom on here but KTBFFH!

Johnnyeye and Starman60 like this

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Higs counts as an UNMITIGATED disaster

we shit away £16m for a 6 month loan (fees and wages)

and it cock-blocked us on signing Piatek for only £31m

I was ranting the bans are coming and we needed to lock down good young players

but the board fucked us in the arse yet again (especially as they were the cunts who got us the ban, let alone the HORRIFIC signings over the past few years)

1 minute ago, the wes said:

We make it to easy for utd today that's what happens when you hire inexperienced manager 

pogba was too free to create, and he did

the wes and Johnnyeye like this

United get their revenge for the 4-0 loss at the Bridge in 16/17 season, just like City last season, only thing left is a loss to Arse 6-0...

MichaelDance likes this

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

One positive is that Kovacic looked really good in midfield. WHe plays over Jorginho for me when Kante is fit again.

Thing is, I thought Jorginho was great for much of that match, too. There will likely be a lot of rotation in midfield this season.

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

No Sarri to blame now. :whistling:

Conceded 3 goals this half. I seem to remember some fans showing no mercy to Sarri and wondered if he motivated his players during half time....

Only one word to described this match.

Collapse. 

If this keep on happening through the season then yes I agree.....but lets see what happens huh. And yes sarii was a horrible motivator imo. And you are judging Lamps way way too early.....at least give it till december.

1 minute ago, Nicco said:

Got Kovacic because we didn't have any money left after buying Kepa get real. Higuain yes a bust but hardly breathtaking getting 2 players one which was half a season and suddenly he got everything get real.

Sarii wanted Kova, im not saying he is bad buy though. And if sarii didnt get shit then what do you call Lamps then? Bare footed is what he is.

6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

they should have take higs in june, not in january. he wasn't fit and that's all 

People mocked Luiz also, but when Rudiger is out the defence is a lot worse with him out and that is why I was concerned to see Luiz go. Sad thing is we have not even been that bad, but Lamps is going to struggle to organize this defence. We are going to be like Arsenal's defence last season.
I'd normally be livid, but I will take it as the first game and put it aside. The entire team needs to do more defensively.
Starman60 likes this

Lol Rudiger has been out for several months. Him alone wont save our defence. Christensen and Zouma is shit! We sold Rudigers partner and the only CB who could create something for our attack. But Frank must see something special in Christensen, Zouma and Tomiri or whatever his name is. 

4 minutes ago, Bobo said:

I mean, the whole defence, Christensen, Zouma and Azpi were just hideous. It seemed to me that everything that happened was due to inexperience... damn...

When that happens it usually is more than than one area. The system failed and you got to question the starting lineup  subs. I agree with @Henrique that Barkley was the better player when subbed out.

naive starting line up and strategy with a high defense line against stronger opposition in their turf. Hope this was down to circumstance and not what lampard thinks, because this was very poor game management.

Bobo likes this