• Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

This is identical to Sarri. Bournemouth away. Everton away. United at home in the FA Cup. Games where we had acted lively off the bat, then individual errors from players who have no right being in the starting XI, kills our momentum and then we completely collapse. 

I somewhat agree.....the board have killed us in a way. I have said many times we need players.......fuck they scored another. What a shit-fest, to lose 4-0 to this utd team while being better until they scored the second.

Just now, MichaelDance said:

Don't know what games you've been watching mate but Kepa has only had luck when saving a few, how many times have we played him since Courtois left 90%of the premier league and campions league... and there's another goal.

Wow so a keeper is at fault for every goal. Cmon mate. Dont be daft. Jesus christ, our defence has been pish since Contes 2nd season. Would be an idiot to say otherwise and purely blame the keeper.

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Wow so a keeper is at fault for every goal. Cmon mate. Dont be daft. Jesus christ, our defence has been pish since Contes 2nd season. Would be an idiot to say otherwise and purely blame the keeper.

I never said JUST him, I'm saying he couldn't save a one on one, couldn't save a penalty and he makes stupid mistakes like he didn't react to that last shot until it was too late, he could have just stood in front of the ball and blocked it....

I thought that was what a goalkeeper was for blocking and stopping goals... 

Bu the whole back line and that pile of trash called a goalkeeper are useless. Why can't we have a youth goalkeeper I bet they'd put more effort against a big competitor.

1 minute ago, Costa19 said:

LMAO better? Did you say that when we got slaughtered by Bournemoth and City last season aswell? :D

No, but at least we move better, we are much much faster and more direct. Under a new manager with huge holes here and there, injuries and bad luck. And the fucking ban, it was never going to be superfly from the get go.

Huge mistake thinking this is down to luck. Tammy is inapt at this level and his performance just reflected that.

united were sharper in the final third because their players in that area are much better than ours.

Thought kepa also had a pretty bad game to be honest.

very disappointed with lampard today.  Very naive starting lineup.

5 minutes ago, MichaelDance said:

Don't know what games you've been watching mate but Kepa has only had luck when saving a few, how many times have we played him since Courtois left 90%of the premier league and campions league... and there's another goal.

such pure tosh all your Kepa cooments

Cech was pretty much done, he was a shadow of himself when he went to Arse

Willie would be a DISASTER as out number one

Kepa has overall been great

I dont often say it, but you know very little about football judging off these ridiculous comments

most ignorant ones so far, saving for the troll bashing Mount (but they are obvious in their trolling)

that last James goal was off a defection

not a keeper in the world saves it

you come out of the blue (pardon the pun) and just offer up pure dross