test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man Utd 4-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   23 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Zouma
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

681 posts in this topic
Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Wow so a keeper is at fault for every goal. Cmon mate. Dont be daft. Jesus christ, our defence has been pish since Contes 2nd season. Would be an idiot to say otherwise and purely blame the keeper.

I never said JUST him, I'm saying he couldn't save a one on one, couldn't save a penalty and he makes stupid mistakes like he didn't react to that last shot until it was too late, he could have just stood in front of the ball and blocked it....

I thought that was what a goalkeeper was for blocking and stopping goals... 

Bu the whole back line and that pile of trash called a goalkeeper are useless. Why can't we have a youth goalkeeper I bet they'd put more effort against a big competitor.

1 minute ago, Costa19 said:

LMAO better? Did you say that when we got slaughtered by Bournemoth and City last season aswell? :D

No, but at least we move better, we are much much faster and more direct. Under a new manager with huge holes here and there, injuries and bad luck. And the fucking ban, it was never going to be superfly from the get go.

Be patient my lovely worriers.

I promise it well get better as the season progresses.

We all know it's going to take time.

Atomiswave likes this

Huge mistake thinking this is down to luck. Tammy is inapt at this level and his performance just reflected that.

united were sharper in the final third because their players in that area are much better than ours.

Thought kepa also had a pretty bad game to be honest.

very disappointed with lampard today.  Very naive starting lineup.

5 minutes ago, MichaelDance said:

Don't know what games you've been watching mate but Kepa has only had luck when saving a few, how many times have we played him since Courtois left 90%of the premier league and campions league... and there's another goal.

such pure tosh all your Kepa cooments

Cech was pretty much done, he was a shadow of himself when he went to Arse

Willie would be a DISASTER as out number one

Kepa has overall been great

I dont often say it, but you know very little about football judging off these ridiculous comments

most ignorant ones so far, saving for the troll bashing Mount (but they are obvious in their trolling)

that last James goal was off a defection

not a keeper in the world saves it

you come out of the blue (pardon the pun) and just offer up pure dross

Daniel James celebrating like he just won the Champions league. About to turn this off. We've lost the battle today but not the war. It's only the 1st game and we can't make too much out of it. Still missing/yet to integrate many important players (Rudiger, Loftus-Cheek, Kante, CHO, Willian).

milan.cech and bigbluewillie like this

Sign of things to come unfortunately. Went into this season with very low expectations.

The obvious downside of fielding players that aren't up to scratch at this level. Abraham shouldn't be starting games until he actually shows something of note.

Starman60 likes this

1 minute ago, milka said:

Good  start of the season :)

City - win

Liverpool- win

Tottenham - win

Arsenal - win

Chelsea - Down

It was likely to be like this 

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

Just now, Vesper said:

such pure tosh all your Kepa cooments

Cech was pretty much done, he was a shadow of himself at

Willie would be a DISASTER as out number one

Kepa has overall been great

I dont often say it, but you know very little about football judging off these ridiculous comments

most ignorant ones so far, saving for the troll bashing Mount (but they are obvious in their trolling)

that last James goal was off a defection

not a keeper in the world saves it

you come out of the blue (pardon the pun) and just offer up pure dross

You haven't even seen Willie as a starter choice goalkeeper yet. Jesus age doesn't make you stupid and unable to work until you're 50+.

Kepa hasn't been great at all but hey we have our own choices but if you want Kepa let him do the full season and I'll quote you again at the end of it.

I've been a fan of Chelsea since I was at highschool and been on this forum for a while. How can you say I come out of the blue. Jesus christ woman!

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
6 minutes ago, Stats said:
Sign of things to come unfortunately. Went into this season with very low expectations.

The obvious downside of field players that aren't up to scratch at this level. Abraham shouldn't be starting games until he actually shows something for starters.

People mocked Luiz also, but when Rudiger is out the defence is a lot worse with him out and that is why I was concerned to see Luiz go. Sad thing is we have not even been that bad, but Lamps is going to struggle to organize this defence. We are going to be like Arsenal's defence last season.

Until the second goal went in we were playing very well, but then it all fell apart. Mount has been anonymous in the second half. Pedro the same. Zouma not good enough for this team. I think Kovacic is playing well and is one of our best today. i dont think our stamina and fitness levels are good enough to play the sort of game Frank wants for 90 minutes. 4-0 is embarrassing and after watching this goals will be hard to get, and clean sheets even more so.

Azpi is finished at the top level. Was never great going forward but was always a rock defensively. Now he's mediocre defensively and awful going forward. We need a modern RB. Reece James in other words.

11Drogba and Johnnyeye like this