test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man Utd 4-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   23 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Zouma
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

681 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

Zouma is hopeless. He is great at destryoing but we need to create as Well, especially when being down. Get him out of this club please.

and who's gonna play as CB? 

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Ohh please this game has been far better than most of sarii ball. We have been better than them but fucking unlucky, and that defence screams for help.

LMAO better? Did you say that when we got slaughtered by Bournemoth and City last season aswell? :D

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

This is identical to Sarri. Bournemouth away. Everton away. United at home in the FA Cup. Games where we had acted lively off the bat, then individual errors from players who have no right being in the starting XI, kills our momentum and then we completely collapse. 

I somewhat agree.....the board have killed us in a way. I have said many times we need players.......fuck they scored another. What a shit-fest, to lose 4-0 to this utd team while being better until they scored the second.

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

Just now, MichaelDance said:

Don't know what games you've been watching mate but Kepa has only had luck when saving a few, how many times have we played him since Courtois left 90%of the premier league and campions league... and there's another goal.

Wow so a keeper is at fault for every goal. Cmon mate. Dont be daft. Jesus christ, our defence has been pish since Contes 2nd season. Would be an idiot to say otherwise and purely blame the keeper.

People cant think we have played good just because we hit the post twice? The defense has been abysmal, and not just Zouma either.

The midfield has been completely outclassed since Barkley went off too.

Just now, bigbluewillie said:

Rudi and Andreas

I think rudi will be out for a while. they are the only CBs in the squad  

Fuck it, I'm getting pissed drunk. I have company coming over, but they are going to have to deal with me medicating this pain.

Sign of things to come unfortunately. Went into this season with very low expectations.

11Drogba likes this