• Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

But hes also had 2 very good chances and is getting into good positions. Its a tough call him or Mount but its clear 2 10s arent working.

@communicate Mounts pressings been good but in final third hes been indecisive. Id rather someone who is going to threaten more because we are 1-0 down. Its hard though. Lamps may not change it but theres no doubt Pulisic has to be introduced sooner rather than later.

Then either stick with Barkley or bring Puli. I won't drop mount.

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

Too much overreaction about xyz is shit etc. If one of those goals goes in and zouma doesn't fuck up no one's saying shit about Pedro Mount tammy or anything. We've played well, been unlucky. Shit happens

This. It has been one way traffic. 

Just now, cosmicway said:

It looks better than Sarri ball or Mourinho ball I have to say that.
United are so lucky.

And it's early days yet.

I'm prepared to give them time, i mean for christ sake it's only the first game of the season.

And for that I think we are doing really well.

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

Too much overreaction about xyz is shit etc. If one of those goals goes in and zouma doesn't fuck up no one's saying shit about Pedro Mount tammy or anything. We've played well, been unlucky. Shit happens

Agree on all BUT Zouma. He DID fuck up, and has looked torrid on the ball.

Yes we looked good in a few moments, and some of he new players looked like they may become good players eventually, but football is about that final pass and that final touch, and that we did not have in the first half.

zouma, I’m afraid, looks completely out of his depth as I, and some here were afraid of. Really worried by having to rely on him for the time being.