• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

Lucky fuckers thats what you are......and any seond balls falls right at their players, infuriating. I def rather want this than Sarii ball. Look at the pace and tempo we game at, thats Chels to me. We just need better players here and there. Rudi and Kante cant come soon enough.

Zouma and Abraham are the two talking points. The former has gifted Utd their real openings in the first half and the latter was napping when a golden chance presented itself.

However, aside from the scoreline, its been a promising half.

Don't know what some of you are watching.

I think we have been great. Mount and Abraham have been really impressive. Actually embarrassing that two people commented they've been poor. Maybe football isn't the game for you if that is what you've come back with from that half. 

Jorgi is actually playing well. I think Kovacic has been really good in his role. 

Barkley and Zouma don't belong. Pedro is providing some bursts, so I would keep him on. Bring Pulisic on for Barkley. Lazy, lazy player. 

Just now, Thor said:

Don't know what some of you are watching.

I think we have been great. Mount and Abraham have been really impressive. Actually embarrassing that two people commented they've been poor. Maybe football isn't the game for you if that is what you've come back with from that half. 

Jorgi is actually playing well. I think Kovacic has been really good in his role. 

Barkley and Zouma don't belong. Pedro is providing some bursts, so I would keep him on. Bring Pulisic on for Barkley. Lazy, lazy player. 

Have to disagree Barkley for me is the stand out player

Pedro giving away the ball far too easily and his loss in the centre of the pitch, followed by Zoumo giving away a soft penalty cost us the half. We were playing excellently up to that. Barkley also giving away possession far too easily. Pedro off Pulicic on after 55 nins unless he bloody scores. We are still well in this match so not too disappointed. 

Just now, Vesper said:

Subs on please.

Puli for sure. And, if he is fit, Kante, and probably (do not know if he gambles as we have no other CB) Tomori.

If Puli come, he will come for Barkley. Mount pressing has been fantastic. 

Our backline looks a bit suspect otherwise this is one way traffic. We just need to stay calm and if this is how United defen we will create chances

Just now, communicate said:

If Puli come, he will come for Barkley. Mount pressing has been fantastic. 

Our backline looks a bit suspect otherwise this is one way traffic. We just need to stay calm and if this is how United defen we will create chances

Pulisic for Pedro I meant.