test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man Utd 4-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   23 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Zouma
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

681 posts in this topic
Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Pedro hasnt been good enough at all.

Are you kidding me. Everyone played well. 

Zouma was problematic. Tammy should be more decisive but his overall play is quite good. 

Just now, communicate said:

Are you kidding me. Everyone played well. 

Zouma was problematic. Tammy should be more decisive but his overall play is quite good. 

Pedro has barely taken on a fullback who we know has had fitness issues. That isnt good enough for a winger of his pedigree.

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Pedro has barely taken on a fullback who we know has had fitness issues. That isnt good enough for a winger of his pedigree.

Pedro has never been about beating player one on one. That is not his game. His game is all about combination play and off the ball run

Vesper, 11Drogba and Atomiswave like this

Lucky fuckers thats what you are......and any seond balls falls right at their players, infuriating. I def rather want this than Sarii ball. Look at the pace and tempo we game at, thats Chels to me. We just need better players here and there. Rudi and Kante cant come soon enough.

First game of the season few young guns. Sloppy passing plays but I can see massive potential with this squad. I think Barkley needs some help to me hes brilliant.

Supermonkey92 and Vesper like this

Zouma and Abraham are the two talking points. The former has gifted Utd their real openings in the first half and the latter was napping when a golden chance presented itself.

However, aside from the scoreline, its been a promising half.

Don't know what some of you are watching.

I think we have been great. Mount and Abraham have been really impressive. Actually embarrassing that two people commented they've been poor. Maybe football isn't the game for you if that is what you've come back with from that half. 

Jorgi is actually playing well. I think Kovacic has been really good in his role. 

Barkley and Zouma don't belong. Pedro is providing some bursts, so I would keep him on. Bring Pulisic on for Barkley. Lazy, lazy player. 

Bosnian Blue likes this

Subs on please.

Puli for sure. And, if he is fit, Kante, and probably (do not know if he gambles as we have no other CB) Tomori.

Atomiswave likes this

Just now, Thor said:

Don't know what some of you are watching.

I think we have been great. Mount and Abraham have been really impressive. Actually embarrassing that two people commented they've been poor. Maybe football isn't the game for you if that is what you've come back with from that half. 

Jorgi is actually playing well. I think Kovacic has been really good in his role. 

Barkley and Zouma don't belong. Pedro is providing some bursts, so I would keep him on. Bring Pulisic on for Barkley. Lazy, lazy player. 

Have to disagree Barkley for me is the stand out player

MichaelDance likes this

Pedro giving away the ball far too easily and his loss in the centre of the pitch, followed by Zoumo giving away a soft penalty cost us the half. We were playing excellently up to that. Barkley also giving away possession far too easily. Pedro off Pulicic on after 55 nins unless he bloody scores. We are still well in this match so not too disappointed. 

3 minutes ago, communicate said:

Pedro has never been about beating player one on one. That is not his game. His game is all about combination play and off the ball run

Thats been poor today too honestly.