• Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I have said it 100 times before. Zouma never has recovered from that horrid knee injury. He has lost a step and his confidence is shot. Emerson has fully recovered. Zouma... NOPE.

he performed well for stoke and everton season after season sicne that injury tho.

Just me or does anyone else think playing 2 number 10s from the start was also a mistake? Fair enough Mounts looked good and Barkley was excellent in pre season but none of them are wide players and this interchanging is frustrating both of them as they want to play centrally and Barkley is struggling with Wan Bissaka. Pulisic for me had to be included in some capacity due to his pace and 1 v 1 abilities be it on the left or right. Also Mount has to shoot there in that first one.

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

It's actually even more pathetic given nearly 90% of us predicted Zouma would be an utter liability. We knew it would happen, it was just a matter of when. 

Can't really hold Lampard accountable for this but if he continues to persist with Zouma instead of Rudiger when fit, he's digging his own grave. 

Zero chance of that.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

he performed well for stoke and everton season after season sicne that injury tho.

Not really. Good enough for them, but never at a truly top level. Those are two teams who parked the bus a lot.

I watched him a lot. He is a shell of what he was tracking to before that knee blow-out.