test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man Utd 4-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   23 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Zouma
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

681 posts in this topic

it was a bit soft, but thsoe pens are usually given. still so so stupid. there were 3 palyers around zouma. dont expect there to be a way back now. we are also undersized and ind anger of getting bullied there.

3 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

This is 1-1 all written to begin with though

I'll be happy with that if we weren't the ones to score first 

RoyalBlues likes this

I have been down on Zouma since I joined the board. He just is not good enough. I hate to say it but Everton woukd have coughed up close ro £40m for him and then Luiz would not have left. It is the only mistake we made since Sarri left, and it is a BIG one.

11Drogba likes this

Just now, Pizy said:

Pen completely killed momentum and shifted it. We can't get a touch now. FFS.

goals change games. if that abraham shot would ahve been 3 inches right we would probably be running away with it now. often the fate of young, inexperienced teasm and managers. playing well but getting nought due to stupid mistakes.

11Drogba and Vesper like this

It's actually even more pathetic given nearly 90% of us predicted Zouma would be an utter liability. We knew it would happen, it was just a matter of when. 

Can't really hold Lampard accountable for this but if he continues to persist with Zouma instead of Rudiger when fit, he's digging his own grave. 

Vesper likes this

I have said it 100 times before. Zouma never has recovered from that horrid knee injury. He has lost a step and his confidence is shot. Emerson has fully recovered. Zouma... NOPE.

ZAPHOD2319 likes this

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I have said it 100 times before. Zouma never has recovered from that horrid knee injury. He has lost a step and his confidence is shot. Emerson has fully recovered. Zouma... NOPE.

he performed well for stoke and everton season after season sicne that injury tho.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Wan-Bissaka is such a defensive beast. :(

Emerson is lucky he's bloody average going forward though. 

Just me or does anyone else think playing 2 number 10s from the start was also a mistake? Fair enough Mounts looked good and Barkley was excellent in pre season but none of them are wide players and this interchanging is frustrating both of them as they want to play centrally and Barkley is struggling with Wan Bissaka. Pulisic for me had to be included in some capacity due to his pace and 1 v 1 abilities be it on the left or right. Also Mount has to shoot there in that first one.

Supermonkey92 likes this

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

It's actually even more pathetic given nearly 90% of us predicted Zouma would be an utter liability. We knew it would happen, it was just a matter of when. 

Can't really hold Lampard accountable for this but if he continues to persist with Zouma instead of Rudiger when fit, he's digging his own grave. 

Zero chance of that.