test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Borussia Monchengladbach 2-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

232 posts in this topic

The game, so far, has been less frenetic than the other day. Controlling play a little better, less exposed defensively but still giving away the ball stupidly in dangerous areas. Looking decent going forward at least. Should have scored at least by now (damn it, Tammy!).

No midfield and trhe defence istead of going at it keep backing off and off until they are 10 yards off our goal......bad performance this.

Vesper likes this

15 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

let´s be honest, even players like Ronaldo, Messi and Drogba have missed those kind of chances because strikers don´t expect those weird mistakes.

I think you might want to rethink that, lolol

jus sayin'

11Drogba and NikkiCFC like this

You have to go back to when we finished 10th to see a performance as bad as that. 

I mean, there was poor possession, shape, pressing and just, you know, knowing how to fucking defend. 

Boy oh boy. I think I'm starting to dismiss Abraham too. I don't see what he brings. Is he supposed to lead the press? 

its per season dont worry! frank may have even said dont push to hard as we need to do that next sunday! 

PRE SEASON - doesnt matter as long as our fitness is there for next week 

Vesper likes this

Kante can't return soon enough and Tammy just isn't cut out to be leading the line IMO. He's had ample opportunities in preason but hasn't impressed.

Vesper likes this