Borussia Monchengladbach 2-2 Chelsea

Jase

Kante being back is always good. Monchengladbach will be a tough opponent.

Marco Rose is a very good young manager, Monchengladbach will undoubtedly be more of the same as Salzburg (Rose coached them last season and they still play very similar), high pressing in numbers, good mobile attacking players. 

We need to be very wary and improve with our play on the ball in our own half based on how we did the other day. Hopefully keep a clean sheet.

12 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Who"s right?

OneMoSalah tough oppo

or

LAM09 below average side

they are not a below average side

they have multiple players who would probably make our 25 man roster

every one of these would have a shot, the CB's and Plea especially

Neuhaus and Zakaria are streets ahead of Drinks and Baka (not that the donkey bros will make our final 25 unless something drastically goes wrong)

09a1c6bfd5e7dab914b214ce700ab1c0.png

plus

3343f83990cb2ac9307021d963068ea3.png

would be a superb back-up GK

Fuck Fuck Fuck

Why is the game not being shown live?

We are unable to show the game live due to UK broadcasting restrictions covering Saturday afternoons during the football season. The restrictions apply to non-competitive as well as competitive games and commence the weekend of this pre-season match v Borussia Monchengladbach for this coming season.

Hope Vesper will come to my rescue:D

Stephanie Frappart will become the first woman to referee a major game in European men’s competition when she takes charge of our Super Cup meeting with Liverpool.

The French official refereed a Ligue 1 match in April as well as last month’s Women’s World Cup final. In Istanbul on August 14 she will be joined by two female assistant referees she worked with in her homeland over the summer, compatriot Manuela Nicolosi and Ireland's Michelle O'Neal. Frappart has been promoted to an elite pool of referees for French top-flight games for the new season.

In a statement, UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin said: ‘As an organisation, we place the utmost importance on the development of women's football in all areas.

‘I hope the skill and devotion that Stephanie has shown throughout her career to reach this level will provide inspiration to millions of girls and women around Europe and show them there should be no barriers in order to reach one's dream.’

UEFA chief refereeing officer Roberto Rosetti added that Frappart ‘fully deserves’ her chance on this stage and said he hopes ‘this match will provide her with yet more experience as she enters the prime of her refereeing career’.

16 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Fuck Fuck Fuck

We are unable to show the game live due to UK broadcasting restrictions covering Saturday afternoons during the football season. The restrictions apply to non-competitive as well as competitive games and commence the weekend of this pre-season match v Borussia Monchengladbach for this coming season.

We are living in 2019 and such dumb rule still exists! :doh: 

I have been pretty lucky in the U.S. for the preseason. I have watched several games on ESPN+ for just $5. When Chelsea TV had the game, I would pay the $4 just for the commentators. Tomorrow's game is on ESPN+ here. It is kind of lame that we are getting all the games available and the home fans don't have the opportunity.

16 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Fuck Fuck Fuck

I will have the streams up.