RB Salzburg 3-5 Chelsea

Jase

Just now, Muzchap said:

Looks like a brand new player 👍😜

his type of knee injury sometimes takes 2 full years to fuller recover from

he finally has his explosiveness back and he is no longer favouring his good leg and not trust the ex injured, so his crosses have drive behind them

it is all bio-mechanics

Someone tell Pedro open his eyes. Needlessly selling his team mates short/passing into trouble every 2nd or 3rd pass. Just fucking look. Its not hard. Some better quick passing sequences now, that one that led to Emerson shooting in particular was impressive.

Abraham looks lost tbh. 

Barkley has become a machine.

Im really starting to not give a fuck for SarriBallesque football ever again. I just want to see football being played at speed... deadly and clinical. So far Frank has brought that to the table. Let's see if he can keep this up in the Prem.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Fuck Sarriball

never want to see that shite again

snooze fest

would rather watch a Mourinho bus park on a 1 nil

Possession football is fine but it's so much better when a team can do that and play direct football (and I don't mean it like Allardyce's or Pulis' route one football) effectively. Makes the team less predictable and more dangerous. 

Got to add we are doing this away vs a fellow CL team and Europa semi finalists of two years ago who are further ahead in preparation. 

There will be growing pains this season but when it clicks like it did in that 10 minutes not many teams will be able to live with us.

Just now, DDA said:

Abraham looks lost tbh. 

Barkley has become a machine.

Im really starting to not give a fuck for SarriBallesque football ever again. I just want to see football being played at speed... deadly and clinical. So far Frank has brought that to the table. Let's see if he can keep this up in the Prem.

Our transition looks absolutely brilliant. Barkley drop deep, Pedro play as no 10 is fantastic combination. Pulisic is absolutely destroying them with his run behind but Salzburg is playing a high pressing game against a better team in us. It is a bit suicidal. Defensively, I thought our midfield get passed too easily which worrying but should be much better with kante back 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Only abraham has been a completely non-entity in this game. Shame but he is just a but slow in acceleration which is no wonder given his forever legs

Abraham did not get any good balls. I remember a cross from Azpi to Abraham, which was horrible delivered from Azpi. Also, Emerson had a chance, but he should have passed to Abraham. Abraham needs to get better balls. He is 1,90 m and nobody can cross it seems