test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Reading 3-4 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

198 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what channel will be showing this... any of the foreign channels?

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Does anyone know what channel will be showing this... any of the foreign channels?

Im sure @Vesper will have us covered :cig:

Vesper and DDA like this

7 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

But he still sucks ass though, he has almost nothing to offer in any shape or form. Fuck Marina for buying him and offer him such wages that we are now stuck with him. This is Chels not rotterdam.

his wages alone would pay the entire starting back 4 and MF and GK (and maybe the entire starting XI) of Feyenoord, roflmaooooooooo

and what we will pay for him in fees and wages for the 5  years (£70m) would come close to BUYING the entire team

7f3a630c55644637614490cead2c8051.png

BlueSunshine and Atomiswave like this

12 minutes ago, DDA said:

1 minute ago, whats happening said:

i wanna kill myself whenever i hear pulisik

why?

maybe it would better for you if you hear Pulisic

bigbluewillie likes this

22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

his wages alone would pay the entire starting back 4 and MF and GK (and maybe the entire starting XI) of Feyenoord, roflmaooooooooo

and what we will pay for him in fees and wages for the 5  years (£70m) would come close to BUYING the entire team

7f3a630c55644637614490cead2c8051.png

Man thats fucked up, we so need competant leaders at board level.

And Reading just scored.

43 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

well Im on the beach and was looking forward to watch this game in the sun. Saw the lineup now and... might check in after half time. 

Enjoy Drinkyoko while i take a swim :)

lol

15 minutes ago, whats happening said:

it's unnatural

should be pulishic

I misunderstood

I thought you were slating him, lol

sorry m8

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

I don't mind Drinkwater staying as a 4th choice filler for dead end cup games or to see out time in already won league games to reserve our first choice players fitness (he's not giving up his wages so we may aswell make use of him somehow)

Agreed.

Tomo likes this

Ohh thats so casual by Alonso....wake up Alonso ffs. Reading giving it their all.