Reading 3-4 Chelsea

Jase

So have/will these preseason matches be available on the usual streaming sites or only through the Chelsea app?

I actually wanna watch this one since I think Frank will start to play what he thinks is our best team.

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

So have/will these preseason matches be available on the usual streaming sites or only through the Chelsea app?

I actually wanna watch this one since I think Frank will start to play what he thinks is our best team.

It's on the app but I'm pretty sure it'll be available on streaming sites as well. Was using one of the sites to watch the Bohemians and Barcelona games recently.

Am sure @Vesper will share some links here.

Just now, DDA said:

Why even play Bakayoko or Drinkwater. Completely pointless.

Why would we risk injuring jorginho and/or kovacic? I am sure these guys are working overtime in the training and learning the new ways. These friendlies and just a way of getting match fitness. 

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Why even play Bakayoko or Drinkwater. Completely pointless.

One will be 4th choice so makes sense to give both a run out and we don't want Jorginho and Kova overplayed.

Probably going to give it a miss till the second half, i find half those players frustrating as hell to watch.

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

One will be 4th choice so makes sense to give both a run out and we don't want Jorginho and Kova overplayed.

Probably going to give it a miss till the second half, i find half those players frustrating as hell to watch.

You mean to tell me you don't wanna see Kenedy shoot 6 times from 30 yards?!

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

You mean to tell me you don't wanna see Kenedy shoot 6 times from 30 yards?!

Sure aslong as it's at Newcastle.

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Man we have some average players in the squad huh.....if we keep hold of Drinky and Baka its bonkers. They have zero future at SB as far as im concerned.

I don't mind Drinkwater staying as a 4th choice filler for dead end cup games or to see out time in already won league games to reserve our first choice players fitness (he's not giving up his wages so we may aswell make use of him somehow) but Baka must be gone at all costs.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

totally showcasing Donkey Bros for a sale

Donkeywater

Donkeybaka

I thought somebody may say that but let's be honest... who the fuck is going to watch this trash of even some of our own supporters aren't tuning in until the second half. 😂

Just now, DDA said:

I thought somebody may say that but let's be honest... who the fuck is going to watch this trash of even some of our own supporters aren't tuning in until the second half. 😂

every EPL and a lot of other teams will watch the tape, if not live