test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Reading 3-4 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

198 posts in this topic

What an ugly lineup. 😂

Hopefully this is the "last chance to prove yourself before a loan" match.

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, Jason said:

The B team going out first...

Why even play Bakayoko or Drinkwater. Completely pointless.

Just now, DDA said:

Why would we risk injuring jorginho and/or kovacic? I am sure these guys are working overtime in the training and learning the new ways. These friendlies and just a way of getting match fitness. 

1 minute ago, DDA said:

One will be 4th choice so makes sense to give both a run out and we don't want Jorginho and Kova overplayed.

Probably going to give it a miss till the second half, i find half those players frustrating as hell to watch.

DDA likes this

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

One will be 4th choice so makes sense to give both a run out and we don't want Jorginho and Kova overplayed.

Probably going to give it a miss till the second half, i find half those players frustrating as hell to watch.

You mean to tell me you don't wanna see Kenedy shoot 6 times from 30 yards?!

Man we have some average players in the squad huh.....if we keep hold of Drinky and Baka its bonkers. They have zero future at SB as far as im concerned.

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

You mean to tell me you don't wanna see Kenedy shoot 6 times from 30 yards?!

Sure aslong as it's at Newcastle.

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Man we have some average players in the squad huh.....if we keep hold of Drinky and Baka its bonkers. They have zero future at SB as far as im concerned.

I don't mind Drinkwater staying as a 4th choice filler for dead end cup games or to see out time in already won league games to reserve our first choice players fitness (he's not giving up his wages so we may aswell make use of him somehow) but Baka must be gone at all costs.

Starman60 likes this

Happy with the lineup. May as well play some of the ones he's more unsure on.

Be interesting to see if pulisic looks a class above in this team

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

totally showcasing Donkey Bros for a sale

Donkeywater

Donkeybaka

I thought somebody may say that but let's be honest... who the fuck is going to watch this trash of even some of our own supporters aren't tuning in until the second half. 😂

Vesper likes this

Just now, DDA said:

I thought somebody may say that but let's be honest... who the fuck is going to watch this trash of even some of our own supporters aren't tuning in until the second half. 😂

every EPL and a lot of other teams will watch the tape, if not live

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

meh

but

I must say

those warm-up kit tops look the dog's bollocks

well Im on the beach and was looking forward to watch this game in the sun. Saw the lineup now and... might check in after half time. 

Enjoy Drinkyoko while i take a swim :)

Vesper and OhForAGreavsie like this

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Horrific double pivot. 

And we thought the Mikel+Ramires pivot was bad. 

it make Mikel-Ramires look like prime Modric-Rakitic

snow-white.gif?w=300&h=194

26 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I don't mind Drinkwater staying as a 4th choice filler for dead end cup games or to see out time in already won league games to reserve our first choice players fitness (he's not giving up his wages so we may aswell make use of him somehow) but Baka must be gone at all costs.

But he still sucks ass though, he has almost nothing to offer in any shape or form. Fuck Marina for buying him and offer him such wages that we are now stuck with him. This is Chels not rotterdam.

Vesper likes this