Reading 3-4 Chelsea

Jase

2 hours ago, communicate said:

Are they decent or quick? 

Are we going to face anyone decent with good fitness before United game? 

I honestly can't really make any judgment of our team due to our opp quality and their condition so far. 

Gladbach and RB Salzburg next week. 

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

So impressed with the performance v Barca

Just got tickets for this   -bargain £12 each

That is good value FB I'm pretty sure I paid more when we played Wycombe in 2003. This bloke is a bit annoying the tone of the video trying a little to hard to be funny (like the bald Manc on Gogglebox ) and he is a Spurs fan but he does go to non league grounds as well. He wasn't to impressed by the Bridge mainly lack of atmosphere. 

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

That is good value FB I'm pretty sure I paid more when we played Wycombe in 2003. This bloke is a bit annoying the tone of the video trying a little to hard to be funny (like the bald Manc on Gogglebox ) and he is a Spurs fan but he does go to non league grounds as well. He wasn't to impressed by the Bridge mainly lack of atmosphere. 

Have been a couple of times before, but good to see that blokes perspective :cig:

Fat Franks first match as Chels manager on English soil

3 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Ah mate -it goes back to when we signed him and West ham fans in their spite called him that. Always stuck with a lot of us but in an ironic sense when he was banging in 20 a season -yeah not derogative :)

Lol, I am new to Chelsea but I knew that one. When they create a chant and keep using it, it really means you are somebody to them. West Ham chant.

Man Couldn't Carry (Carry)

Couldn't Carry Lampard (C*nt)

Man And His Forklift Truck Couldn't Carry Lampard (C*nt)  Men Couldn't Carry (Carry) Couldn't Carry Lampard (C*nt)

Man 1 Man And His Forkilft Truck Couldn't Carry Lampard (C*nt)  Men Couldn't Carry (Carry) Couldn't Carry Lampard (C*nt)

3 Man, 2 Man, 1 Man And His Forklift Truck Couldn't Carry Lampard (C*nt)

Continue Up To 10 Men Super, Big Fat Frank Big Fat, Big Fat Frank Big Fat, Big Fat Frank Big Fat Frankie Lampard !!

5 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Ah mate -it goes back to when we signed him and West ham fans in their spite called him that. Always stuck with a lot of us but in an ironic sense when he was banging in 20 a season -yeah not derogative :)

As fans go it's Spurs I hate most with West Ham a close second. Wannabe gangsters most of them took football violence as a badge of honour. Rough place to go to Upton Park found out the hard way as a 14 year old they knew we were Chelsea just lucky we didn't have any older lads with us.

Cass Pennant know there's a top arsehole calls himself a hooliologist ! it's hardly Desmond Morris young geezers like a pint and a fight end of.

On 25/07/2019 at 5:38 AM, Fulham Broadway said:

Well as a blue blood of over 50 years i never knew that.

I knew that Wet Spammers hated him, but that bit eluded me.

I don't care they're all horrible cunts anyway.

I still fucking hate scousers the most though:D

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 11:07 AM, Iggy Doonican said:

As fans go it's Spurs I hate most with West Ham a close second. Wannabe gangsters most of them took football violence as a badge of honour. Rough place to go to Upton Park found out the hard way as a 14 year old they knew we were Chelsea just lucky we didn't have any older lads with us.

Cass Pennant know there's a top arsehole calls himself a hooliologist ! it's hardly Desmond Morris young geezers like a pint and a fight end of.

Think a lot of their bravado came after that 1985 doc 'Hooligan'. Cass Pennant, Carlton Leach -Essex Range Rover murder boys in it.

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Think a lot of their bravado came after that 1985 doc 'Hooligan'. Cass Pennant, Carlton Leach -Essex Range Rover murder boys in it.

Geezer from my way horrible prick looking very pensive as Chelsea ran them at the tube station but of course they said they got run by the old bill because West Ham have never run in their lives. They got done at Man United in the same doc. All those terrible hooli films are apparently ICF funded the worse by far I never got to the end is St George's day utter shite.