test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Kawasaki Frontale 1-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

70 posts in this topic

Kawasaki Frontale 1-0 Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS


Olivier+Giroud+Chelsea+v+Arsenal+UEFA+Eu

2019/20 Pre-Season Friendly
19th July, Friday, 2019
Nissan Stadium, Yokohama
11:00 Kick Off (UK time)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am hopeful to see Pulisic on the pitch for the first time for Chelsea.

the wes likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The squad in Japan...

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/07/16/touchdown-in-tokyo?cardIndex=0-0

Kepa Arrizabalaga
Willy Caballero
Jamie Cumming
Cesar Azpilicueta
David Luiz
Davide Zappacosta
Kurt Zouma
Marcos Alonso
Andreas Christensen
Emerson
Fikayo Tomori
Kenedy
N’Golo Kante
Jorginho
Danny Drinkwater
Tiemoue Bakayoko
Ross Barkley
Mateo Kovacic
Mason Mount
Kasey Palmer
Pedro
Michy Batshuayi
Olivier Giroud
Tammy Abraham
Christian Pulisic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason said:

The squad in Japan...

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/07/16/touchdown-in-tokyo?cardIndex=0-0

Kepa Arrizabalaga
Willy Caballero
Jamie Cumming
Cesar Azpilicueta
David Luiz
Davide Zappacosta
Kurt Zouma
Marcos Alonso
Andreas Christensen
Emerson
Fikayo Tomori
Kenedy
N’Golo Kante
Jorginho
Danny Drinkwater
Tiemoue Bakayoko
Ross Barkley
Mateo Kovacic
Mason Mount
Kasey Palmer
Pedro
Michy Batshuayi
Olivier Giroud
Tammy Abraham
Christian Pulisic

Good selection. Just a bit confused with Kenedy and Palmer. Don't think they have a future here and should be sold. Same for Drinkayoko but I guess it's harder to get rid of them. Shame gilmour is not travelling as he is one of the few that could become a Jorginho backup

Also I hate the city of yokohama in a football context -.-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Good selection. Just a bit confused with Kenedy and Palmer. Don't think they have a future here and should be sold. Same for Drinkayoko but I guess it's harder to get rid of them. Shame gilmour is not travelling as he is one of the few that could become a Jorginho backup

Also I hate the city of yokohama in a football context -.-

Guessing Kenedy and Palmer are just there to make up the numbers since we don't have CHO and Willian yet. 

Bosnian Blue and OneMoSalah like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/07/2019 at 9:32 PM, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I am hopeful to see Pulisic on the pitch for the first time for Chelsea.

he appears to have aged a bit over the summer so far

New Chelsea signing Christian Pulisic looks every bit the respectable ageing businessman in this shot.

 

roflmaooooooooooooooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol,

Forbes currently has an article about the user agreement that people do not read but hit accept for FaceApp. By using the app you are agreeing to give your personal picture and name to the company for whatever use they want for as long as the company exists. That includes selling both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Lol,

Forbes currently has an article about the user agreement that people do not read but hit accept for FaceApp. By using the app you are agreeing to give your personal picture and name to the company for whatever use they want for as long as the company exists. That includes selling both.

I don't see how that's a problem when people are happy using Google and Facebook (including WhatsApp and Instagram), the biggest data-mining companies in the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clearly our believed first team in the first half. Except for Kante, Pulisic and Rudiger. But they are having small injuries or haven’t trained enough. Alonso starts :D But fans won’t be mad because it’s Frank picking the team! Imagine if he plays Jorginho as our deepest midfielder oh my god twitter will explode.. or not.. they can’t blame Sarri anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Clearly our believed first team in the first half. Except for Kante, Pulisic and Rudiger. But they are having small injuries or haven’t trained enough. Alonso starts :D But fans won’t be mad because it’s Frank picking the team! Imagine if he plays Jorginho as our deepest midfielder oh my god twitter will explode.. or not.. they can’t blame Sarri anymore. 

I don't believe the first half is our real first team. Bats isn't better than Giroud for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

love these away kits

how the hell can Nike make class like this

and yet cat vomit for our home strip??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mana said:

Sloppy backpassing within the defense. Quite worrying.

Zouma, Alonso and Caballero in there so its not really a surprise now is it

Mana and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.