test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Super Frank Thread

Started by Jason,

2,437 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Klopp only sorted his defence out by buying VVD. Otherwise they would be half the defence they are today.

Laporte injured and Guardiola not able to sort his defence out. Let‘s wait for our transfer windows. Still we need to do better against shit teams.

Exactly this. Well put mate.

7 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Lampard emphasises how we need to get recruitment right in January. 

The problem is, who are the right players we can really get? The ones everyone are talking about are highly unobtainable in January. So do we stick with what we have and be patient or just go get the second rate players? 

21 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Imagine comparing Klopp to Frankie who is clueless all across the field.

Can understand your frustration, I am also not happy with the development but still, he has been here half a season without a complete Transfer window and preparation.

Furthermore, who would be the alternative? I can only think of Simeone being a good fit and I doubt he would leave Atleti. So let‘s give Lamps the benefit of the doubt.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I think a lot of his critisism is well over the top but one thing I will call him out on is breaking the midfield trio of Jorginho, Kova and Mount.

Them being the main three coincided with our best performances and results of the season, the Watford game especially was an absolute joy to watch and we dominated it yet that midfield has only been used once since, it's absolute madness.

I think he may have been put off by that midfield trio after that 4-4 Ajax game, similar to when Mourinho went into full lock-down mode after losing 4-2 to Bradford and 5-3 at Spurs in 2014/15. 

Just now, ZaynChelsea said:

Can understand your frustration, I am also not happy with the development but still, he has been here half a season without a complete Transfer window and preparation.

Furthermore, who would be the alternative? I can only think of Simeone being a good fit and I doubt he would leave Atleti. So let‘s give Lamps the benefit of the doubt.

I'd get Pochettino immediately if I could.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think he may have been put off by that midfield trio after that 4-4 Ajax game, similar to when Mourinho went into full lock-down mode after losing 4-2 to Bradford and 5-3 at Spurs in 2014/15. 

I can understand not playing that trio in big games but against every team outside the big six (aswell as Leicester and potentially Wolves) it should be the midfield every time. 

8 minutes ago, Nicco said:

I'd get Pochettino immediately if I could.

@Tomo care to explain this. Again the same dude. I mean should not the line be drawn somewhere.

In a season where we lost hazard, had a transfer ban, have 5/6 young players breaking through and when most did not expect us to finish in top 6, we are fucking 4th and such "fans" want frank sacked. "Sacked" let that sink in. Shameful.

killer1257 likes this

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

Won't change the fact that people would still find things to criticize the manager after every bad result. 

Yeah because he doesn't know what he is doing. Hasn't improved a single player, can't attack, worst defense of all time. I fail to see a single good thing about Lampard except he is playing youth, at least with Pochettino you know he can sort our play out, he had a worse team when he started at Tottenham and made a good team out of it.

23 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

@Tomo care to explain this. Again the same dude. I mean should not the line be drawn somewhere.

In a season where we lost hazard, had a transfer ban, have 5/6 young players breaking through and when most did not expect us to finish in top 6, we are fucking 4th and such "fans" want frank sacked. "Sacked" let that sink in. Shameful.

Still deluding yourself he is overachieving when it's just because the other teams around us are just as embarrassing if not worse than us? No wonder you got banned on the theshedend as well didierforever, put me on ignore and spare me from listening to your divine judgement and leave me in my "ignorance".

1 hour ago, Jason said:

The problem is, who are the right players we can really get? The ones everyone are talking about are highly unobtainable in January. So do we stick with what we have and be patient or just go get the second rate players? 

Alex Telles could be a possibility. There's also that striker from CSKA Moscow who looks pretty good. Recall Boga too. 

Vesper likes this

Southampton, Bournemouth, Brighton, West Ham...
Blab blah transfer ban blah blah transition blah youngsters
There is no justification for fucking up against such bad teams regularly. Sort it out Frank!
We would have lost these kind of Matches last Season too, but Hazard carried us.
Hazard FC

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

1905didierblue and Vesper like this

2 hours ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Southampton, Bournemouth, Brighton, West Ham...

Blab blah transfer ban blah blah transition blah youngsters

There is no justification for fucking up against such bad teams regularly. Sort it out Frank!

I wouldn't mind losing to them but the most infuriating thing was most of them were on a bad patch, injuries, etc and we still got outplayed and lost, couldn't even hold for a draw at least.

Vesper likes this

20 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Yeah because he doesn't know what he is doing. Hasn't improved a single player, can't attack, worst defense of all time. I fail to see a single good thing about Lampard except he is playing youth, at least with Pochettino you know he can sort our play out, he had a worse team when he started at Tottenham and made a good team out of it.

Since when has the process of improving a squad been straightforward though? It took Pochettino time to turn Spurs into what they eventually became under him and I'm sure he made mistakes along the way as well (or right till the very end). I know you are frustrated, just like every other Chelsea fan right now but let's face it, we have a squad of mishmash players. Some are good, some are bad. Some are experienced. Some are inexperienced. It's gonna take at least a summer transfer window to reshape the squad (hopefully we get it right this time) into what we want. Personally, I think it's OTT to say Lampard hasn't improved a single player or hasn't made us attack better. Okay, defensively we still have issues but Kovacic, for example, has improved greatly from last season and we played some great stuff during our winning earlier this season. It hasn't been a season of no hope (we had it worse in 2010/11 or 2015/16), even though Lampard has made mistakes. If this kind of inconsistency still happens next season, then by all means, fire away at Lampard but until he gets the transfer windows and chance to reshape the squad, I think he deserves some benefit of the doubt (if that's the right phrase to use). 

killer1257 likes this

Pulisic who was never known of having end product, has improved on that matter. 

Tammy who struggled his 1st time in the Premier League, has improved on that matter. 

Kovacic, who was poor last season, is easily our player of the season under Lampard. 

You can't tell me Lampard didn't improve anyone. 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Pulisic who was never known of having end product, has improved on that matter. 

Tammy who struggled his 1st time in the Premier League, has improved on that matter. 

Kovacic, who was poor last season, is easily our player of the season under Lampard. 

You can't tell me Lampard didn't improve anyone. 

Tomori aswell, looked bang average at Brighton and Hull.

Vesper and killer1257 like this

42 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Still deluding yourself he is overachieving when it's just because the other teams around us are just as embarrassing if not worse than us? No wonder you got banned on the theshedend as well didierforever, put me on ignore and spare me from listening to your divine judgement and leave me in my "ignorance".

It's not just ignorance. It's down right asenine, trollish behaviour. Like I said before, this is not what a "fan" is. Maybe a plastic who can only support when the team wins.

But keep on moaning, cribbing and bitching. And then shift your allegiance when and where you want.