Super Frank Thread

In my opinion he id already our greatest ever player, the amount of times this man has saved us is unreal! The amount of big game goals he has scored, 2 goals v bolton, fa cup final v everton, CL final.... I could go on forever! And to have him top our goal charts would be a fitting tribute to a genius! The greatest goalscoring midfielder of his generation! Frank Lampard - LEGEND!!

In my opinion he id already our greatest ever player, the amount of times this man has saved us is unreal! The amount of big game goals he has scored, 2 goals v bolton, fa cup final v everton, CL final.... I could go on forever! And to have him top our goal charts would be a fitting tribute to a genius! The greatest goalscoring midfielder of his generation! Frank Lampard - LEGEND!!

I agree.

Despite not being the "Chelsea through-and-through" boy, I think he is our best player of all time.

• 2 months later...

I'm sure his 200th goal will be a cracker from 25 yards, the goal which wins us the league next season. How blunt it would be if it was a penalty in a 6-0 thumping in a cup against a bad team.

I agree.

Despite not being the "Chelsea through-and-through" boy, I think he is our best player of all time.

I don't care if he has come through our academy or not, Frank Lampard is Chelsea through-and-through! The dedication, love and passion he has contributed to this club, beside his goals and assists, has been unforgettable! If there is an unbelievable Chelsea legend, its' name has to be FRANK LAMPARD! No matter what!

I'm sure his 200th goal will be a cracker from 25 yards, the goal which wins us the league next season. How blunt it would be if it was a penalty in a 6-0 thumping in a cup against a bad team.

I bloody don't care how. He scored his 100th goal in the FA Cup against a lower club and did this after the game

lampard%20100-thumb.jpg

Sure it would be brilliant if he scored the goal in the way you described but as long as he manages to get to the 200, I have no preferences regarding the way of scoring.

I bloody don't care how. He scored his 100th goal in the FA Cup against a lower club and did this after the game

lampard%20100-thumb.jpg

Sure it would be brilliant if he scored the goal in the way you described but as long as he manages to get to the 200, I have no preferences regarding the way of scoring.

That was not so long ago and already he's on 200... pretty fast he is