Super Frank Thread

1 minute ago, Bosnian Blue said:

The fuck are you talking about son, the smoker got spanked by Bournemouth like this.

Yeah and Lampard started off great getting the same result in one game. I dread to see the UEFA Super Cup probably another mauling.

Would not suggest any bashing towards him, as he will not last long here in the first place, if this kind of result continue for months. You all know our boards. Why wasting your time and energy. Enjoy your precious life instead.

Anyone bashing lampard isn't a Chelsea fan full stop. They should go support Liverpool or City.

Guys earned so much respect here it's ridiculous to even think about it.

By far the biggest problem with our fanbase and why we get called "plastic" etc. Laughable

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Some people are so on the brand here, only popping up when we suffer shit results. 

Can't wait for two more in particular to show up...

It was the same with Sarri and Conte, it will also continue to be with other managers. Thats just the reality of football. Personally I think if we lost in the manner we did today with Sarri in charge this thread would be 500 times worse. 😂

We sold our best player and can't replace. Never be a easy ride. Just shame our defence wasn't there when it needed to be. 

Just one of those games.. Soon as thingy got pulled down and nothing done said they'll score now and they ran down the other end and did. 

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

It was the same with Sarri and Conte, it will also continue to be with other managers. Thats just the reality of football. Personally I think if we lost in the manner we did today with Sarri in charge this thread would be 500 times worse. 😂

FUCKING WHINERS! :rant:

For me this is expected. The bad results. 

He will continue just as long as we are not relegation fight. 

Playing youth, needs time, expect bad results. In okay with that. 

My expectations was 5th or 6 this season and still stand by that.