Super Frank Thread

On 8/19/2020 at 3:45 PM, Atomiswave said:

Look at how much this means to him. He is Chelsea through and through. I'll back him into the Championship if thats where he takes us. I don't give a fuck anymore. He's the main man. This video was class.

I know this is the wrong place but I can't find the correct place:o

OK so assuming we get Havertz, and we've got Zyech and Werner.

What positions do they play? will they all be playing in the same side? what formation do they prefer to play in?

Hoping we get a decent keeper and CB and LWB.

What is our team going to look like against Brighton?

Answer these! i've got more questions:D

2 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

I know this is the wrong place but I can't find the correct place:o

OK so assuming we get Havertz, and we've got Zyech and Werner.

What positions do they play? will they all be playing in the same side? what formation do they prefer to play in?

Hoping we get a decent keeper and CB and LWB.

What our team going to look like against Brighton?

Werner works best in a 442 next to a target man. He can play lone striker in almost any system but is less effective there cos his passing is quite average and he does not really help the build up play. He is better receiving the ball i to his foot deeper on the left or playing off the shoulder. 
Havertz is still young enough to learn pretty much any offensive or midfield position to perfection. But he has been used primarily and to great effect as the right offensive midfielder in a 4231 . He has enough pace to play wing but would be a bit wasted out wide cos he is an able playmaker. Also not the most explosive. He might also work as the most offensive cm in a 433. less likely but possible options for him include false nine or classic no 10 in a 4231 or 343

Lampard prolly had Position and formation in mind when he pitched for Werner and Havertz. So he probably knows where to put them. 
vs Brighton Puli is out so I could imagine

New GK

Azpi        Rudi.       Zouma.     Chilwell

Kante

Mount.           Havertz

Ziyech.             Giroud.           Werner

but I could see Kovacic starting in midfield and  Havertz play false 8 if we have that in our locker as well. 

Werner works best in a 442 next to a target man. He can play lone striker in almost any system but is less effective there cos his passing is quite average and he does not really help the build up play. He is better receiving the ball i to his foot deeper on the left or playing off the shoulder. 
Havertz is still young enough to learn pretty much any offensive or midfield position to perfection. But he has been used primarily and to great effect as the right offensive midfielder in a 4231 . He has enough pace to play wing but would be a bit wasted out wide cos he is an able playmaker. Also not the most explosive. He might also work as the most offensive cm in a 433. less likely but possible options for him include false nine or classic no 10 in a 4231 or 343
Lampard prolly had Position and formation in mind when he pitched for Werner and Havertz. So he probably knows where to put them. 
vs Brighton Puli is out so I could imagine

New GK
Azpi        Rudi.       Zouma.     Chilwell
                         Kante
             Mount.           Havertz
Ziyech.             Giroud.           Werner

but I could see Kovacic starting in midfield and  Havertz play false 8 if we have that in our locker as well. 

Havertz has also started as a striker for Leverkusen a couple of times and he is 6'2 in height. Can't he play side by side with Werner up top?

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

Thanks mate.

So we still need a striker as well?

Abraham you don't rate hime in your team, and atm I don't rate him at all so we've only got Olly.

And as regards CB what about the forgotten man Ethan Ampadu, I rate him quite highly and he wants to come back to fight for a place.

16 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Thanks mate.

So we still need a striker as well?

Abraham you don't rate hime in your team, and atm I don't rate him at all so we've only got Olly.

And as regards CB what about the forgotten man Ethan Ampadu, I rate him quite highly and he wants to come back to fight for a place.

@kellzfresh Our strength lies in midfield so I don’t think will deviate from one striker systems. I can’t see Ziyech or Pulisic working in a 442
when Pulisic returns from injury, I think Giroud will be dropped to the bench and Werner moved to the middle. 
what i consider our best lineup ina traditional 4231  would be

Kante   Kovacic 

ziyech           Havertz       Pulisic

Werner 

bit bc Lamps loves Mount so much I doubt we will see it. 

[mention=7273]kellzfresh[/mention] Our strength lies in midfield so I don’t think will deviate from one striker systems. I can’t see Ziyech or Pulisic working in a 442
when Pulisic returns from injury, I think Giroud will be dropped to the bench and Werner moved to the middle. 
what i consider our best lineup ina traditional 4231  would be

Kante   Kovacic 
ziyech           Havertz       Pulisic
                      Werner 

bit bc Lamps loves Mount so much I doubt we will see it. 

I expect the same line. I only see Kovacic on the bench and Mount being a starter instead of him

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

A lovely tribute to the man, this series. And makes you wonder. Quite clearly everyone at the club would love this partnership to continue for  years, this series proves it. I do not remember anything similar regarding a new coach, not even Mourinho before his second stint. And it would be just pretty awkward if he does not deliver and gets the boot next summer, a year after the series...

4 hours ago, DDA said:

Look at how much this means to him. He is Chelsea through and through. I'll back him into the Championship if thats where he takes us. I don't give a fuck anymore. He's the main man. This video was class.

Did you see his face when we lost to udt 4-0? It was like his super yacht was being sunked infront of him......through and through for sure. Ep2 has been upped and eps3 comes today.

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Did you see his face when we lost to udt 4-0? It was like his super yacht was being sunked infront of him......through and through for sure. Ep2 has been upped and eps3 comes today.

they are all out now as I have watched them.

4 hours ago, Mana said:

So this is basically All or Nothing: Chelsea, with FL as the main role of the series. Good opening episode.

I can see your emotions were running high and I hope you weren’t serious about that.

No man is bigger than the club. Even FL.

It's the piano. . It get's me.