test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Super Frank Thread

Started by Jason,

4,629 posts in this topic

Lampard is surely smart enough to realize that without that Kepa mistake, that penalty would not happen either.

Just now, Henrique said:

Caballero is worse. Alonso is better than both Emerson and Azpi playing as LB.

Caballero isn't worse give your head a wobble. Azpi gives you aggression, Alonso gives you nothing.

Azul likes this

I mean...

He is right though. Our first 44 minutes against Pool were very good. Our complete match against brighton was horrific. I am also much happier with the first 44 minutes than with our last match against Brighton.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

!Hazard! likes this

You guys should also adjust your expectations. We signed Havertz, instead of Thiago Alcântara. I find really amusing that people were acting as we became PL contenders because of Havertz. Quality player, but not a world beater as many of you are trying to picture.

8 minutes ago, Henrique said:

You guys should also adjust your expectations. We signed Havertz, instead of Thiago Alcântara. I find really amusing that people were acting as we became PL contenders because of Havertz. Quality player, but not a world beater as many of you are trying to picture.

He was certainly advertised as a world beater....

kellzfresh likes this

Liverpool had Fabinho at the back and TAA continuing to be suspect. Not to mention VVD looking off form.

Can’t understand those defending this shithousery. 

It’s good to see Lampard take on his responsibilities, envision his mistakes and point out solutions, the way a leader defends his players.

This goes from bad to worse.

The danger of appointing legendary players to the position of coach is not worth the risk this entails.

What we're in for.

if Lamps shits out

one name needs to be at the top of the list

Julian Nagelsmann

plus, we have a small German core already, and if we move for Zakaria or another Budesliga player or players, boom

I am NOT new to this either

been saying to hire him since it was clear Conte was leaving

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

if Lamps shits out

Julian Nagelsmann

plus, we have a small German core already, and if we move for Zakaria or another Budesliga player or players, boom

Him or Poch for me if FL dont last the season....make no mistake Poch could do damage with us.

Vybz Kartel and Vesper like this

He is right though. Our first 44 minutes against Pool were very good. Our complete match against brighton was horrific. I am also much happier with the first 44 minutes than with our last match against Brighton.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Count me one, I also think for the first 44 mins we played much better than the Brighton game and Havertz improved his plays quite a lot with linkups, passes and runs into space. IIRC we have more chances than the scums to make attempts in the first half.
killer1257 likes this

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

He was certainly advertised as a world beater....

The minute he became available to Chelsea was the moment for expectations to be recalibrated and, at the very least, for the replacing of highlights videos with all touches ones.

I like Kai. I'm glad we have him. He can drift and he can loose possession but he can also be devastating. If and when we get more fluent, and especially when we get Hakim and Chris into the team, we'll create opportunities for him to hurt opponents. Remember, Eden had plenty of games where nothing was happening for him.

6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Him or Poch for me if FL dont last the season....make no mistake Poch could do damage with us.

Poch is 2nd on the list

do not really have a 3rd, as the club is not built for Simeone

Atomiswave likes this

18 minutes ago, Vesper said:

if Lamps shits out

Julian Nagelsmann

Nagelsmann is the man, no doubt about it.

36 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

And like clockwork, Lampard blaming the red 

It was significant moment in the game and bad odds calculation by Andreas. Ten minutes to go, ok, you commit that foul but a minute before half-time, you take your chances on Mane missing.

Blue Armour, Ryan Fong and Vesper like this

4 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Also this idea that the defence hasn't been considered this summer is nonsensical. We've brought a new left back, centre back and goalkeeper, it's just back luck that none are available to play yet. 

agree but we need a real DMF

also

one word sums up all the shit in this game 

beyond any other

KEPA

Just now, Vesper said:

agree but we need a real DMF

also

one word sums up all the shit in this game 

beyond any other

KEPA

I would agree but if we play usually with a midfield two, I think Kovacic and Kante gives a good balance moving forward. Obviously if we look at a midfield 3 then this becomes more of an issue. The long term aim must be to move Jorginho on for a more defensive minded midfielder (Rice, Partey, Zakaria for example) but I think this will be a struggle now this season and we've already got so many new faces in.

The biggest problem this season will be if Kante struggles like last year. If he stays fit I think we'll be better in that midfield area, but if he struggles with injuries we look thin for a more defensive presence in there.

Vesper likes this