Super Frank Thread

would a 4 4 2 double six work with these players in it, or am I delusional?

GK  ABKAW (anyone but Kepa and Willy)
CB Declan Rice
CB Rudiger
LB Theo or Digne or Telles
RB Azpi (until Reece pulls his head out of his arse)
Double 6 A Kovavcic
Double 6 B Mason Mount
LW Pulisic
RW Ziyech
LCF Werner
RCF Havertz

in a perfect world, for that formation

I would roll with

GK  Oblak
LCB Romagnoli
RCB Varane
LB Theo Hernandez
RB Nordi Mukiele
Double 6 A Declan Rice
Double 6 B Eduardo Camavinga
LW Pulisic
RW Ziyech
LCF Werner
RCF Havertz

that is a potential CL and League Treble-winning side

especially with our bench as well

of course, with FFP it is damn near impossible to do unless we pulled of swaps with Real and AC Milan for Kante and Jorginho and absolutely liquidated alllllll the dregs and Oblak is a bridge too far even if we did all of that as his release clause is now almost £108m

it has crazy pace, creative, bone crunching back 4, (the fullbacks are are both well over 6 feet tall, strong, and fast) an hard as nails defensive MF (both who have pace and ball handling skills as well, especially Camavinga), and the best GK in the world, but I think we could pull it off with another keeper as well, as long as they came good

I also think we could swap out the CB¨s for some from another group of around 8 or 10 if they both (as is likely) are impossible to pull, the rest are all there for the taking IF the price is met

I wish to hell Ake was 3 or 4 inches taller (he is only 1.80m and I think is more like 1.79m) and then we could pair him (as he is a left-footed CB that lamps so wants) with a monster like Nikola Milenkovic  (1.95m)

there IS a monster (even bigger) left footed CB, Dan-Axel Zagadou 1.96m, but I am not convinced on him yet. Someone suggested another that I have posted on but not truly pushed, who is also left footeed and great size (1.92m) Evan N'Dicka of Eintracht Frankfurt.

I'm back from my hiatus for this one post I think it will be enough. Lampard is clueless we all know it and those Lampard apologists time to get your heads out of the sand. His status at the club got him the job and that's keeping him in the job as well. Defeat eleven of the season and 49 fucking goals conceded is unacceptable and no other manager in our recent history would be still employed with a record like that.

But he had his hands tied by the transfer ban you might say well fair enough but you should still not be losing to the likes of West Ham twice, Bournemouth I'm not going to go through every defeat and then today being outclassed and Lampard schooled by a newly promoted club. What about the young players he's brought through well what about them ? Mount fairly decent season, James the epitome of hot and cold, Tomori shaky but better than Zouma and the going backwards faster than an Italian tank in WW2 Rudiger. Tammy is not good enough end of. Billy Gilmour still raw and as good as he was against Liverpool and I'm not trying to take anything away from the kid but Liverpool weren't exactly up for it that night they had their eyes on the league and champions league.

God knows how the rest of the season might pan out we could win the cup and finish top four or five but it's only papering over the cracks which I suppose is a weird thing to say but there are problems and major ones at that. Lampard is following a long tradition of English internationals who were great players but shit managers they seem to think there immune from criticism because of who they are and Lampard almost has the shrug of the shoulders well what do you want me to do about it body language. Lampard is fortunate and Kepa most definitely is that there's no fans at the matches because the murmurings of discontent would have started Kepa would be getting the ironic cheers everytime he did something right 70 million quid for that streak of paralysed piss is worse than Torres who the fuck scouted this clown.

Well that's enough from me I still read TC and you can call me a prick I won't be answering but I hope you and your families are safe and Covid free my best mate was in an induced coma for 38 days thankfully fully recovered. Carefree wherever you may be.

Just now, milka said:

Frank Lampard made errors today, especially with the starting XI, but can we think logically before we tweet?

He’s been excellent as of late and across the season considering the circumstances. Criticism is fair, but let’s not be reactionary.

Problem is we cant afford to lose pts with 3 games left, he should have known how SU play, they have played this system for 3 years, should have settled for a draw in hope to nick it.

Indeed a legendary player........as manager?
Just trying to lighten the mood lol.

I think its fair for him to be seriously questioned. Though his signings look great. I suspect Frank will leave us in a better shape than he came with.

I just hope this is a personel issue because we've looked defensively shit all season and I don't know how that doesn't reflect on the manager even a little bit

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I think its fair for him to be seriously questioned. Though his signings look great. I suspect Frank will leave us in a better shape than he came with.

I just hope this is a personel issue because we've looked defensively shit all season and I don't know how that doesn't reflect on the manager even a little bit

Its all good mate :drunk:

15 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Coaching? Motivation? 

Said this several times before and I will say it again, the defensive problems will be Lampard's downfall as a manager - and at the club - if he doesn't get a grip with it FAST. That our defenders are bad, is obvious by now but our defensive issues have happened far too often this season to be just "it's because of the players". We obviously need a quality center back or two but that won't matter one bit if the defensive coaching continues to be non-existent. It will just paper over the "cracks" shown by the coaching staff. 

Said this several times before and I will say it again, the defensive problems will be Lampard's downfall as a manager - and at the club - if he doesn't get a grip with it FAST. That our defenders are bad, is obvious by now but our defensive issues have happened far too often this season to be just "it's because of the players". We obviously need a quality center back or two but that won't matter one bit if the defensive coaching continues to be non-existent. It will just paper over the "cracks" shown by the coaching staff. 
It took Klopp VVD to solve his problem. United needed Maguire to at least strenghten their defense and they will now likely go for Ake. Chelsea did not improve their defense for a while now

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Coaching? Motivation? 
No as in the persons who are doing the work on the pitch lol.

You can't blame Lampard for the multiple individual errors. Perhaps with better players most of the defensive issues go away.

I hope so