Super Frank Thread

36 minutes ago, Tomo said:

You can look at every victory any teams ever had like that if you pushed hard enough, they all rely on other teams being not good enough to some extent.

If Arsenal kicked on from their invincibles we don't win back to back titles, possibly not even one, but they didn't so it doesn't matter.

The reality is we done enough and Arsenal didn't, you bang on about them"fucking up" but we had ourselves enough of a buffer by going unbeaten until November. We fully deserved to finish top four and most season's we would have with that tally.

I never said we didnt deserve it, just that in the end it could so easily have gone the other way with just 1 win for either spurs and arsenal. This season aint much different either, we build a buffer in the start, but have fucked up along the way, now they are very close to us, and we could easily drop out if not careful.

11 minutes ago, Mana said:

Arsenal gave us top 4.

I remember clear as day, Arsenal drew at home against Brighton 1-1, hence us securing top 4 before the ball was kicked in our game.

The reason why I say we deserved CL last season because of our solid performance in the EL. Us, United and Arsenal were literally playing hot potato on the top 4 spot and we came out as winners.

We have all been horrible in the end of the season.

In the last 5 PL rounds we won 6 points, Spurs and Arsenal 4. Utd 2 :lol: So I agree, we have been really lucky to finish 3rd. Not that it matters since we won EL.

15 hours ago, Mana said:

Arsenal gave us top 4.

I remember clear as day, Arsenal drew at home against Brighton 1-1, hence us securing top 4 before the ball was kicked in our game.

The reason why I say we deserved CL last season because of our solid performance in the EL. Us, United and Arsenal were literally playing hot potato on the top 4 spot and we came out as winners.

I know my man, I can clearly remember the loses and draws which were all stupid, that gave us that life-line. Spurs needed but 1 more point and arsenal 3pts and we were out. All 3 blew it right at the death, we still won EL so didnt matter but still. As long as we get top 4 this season its all good, its been in our hands from the get go almost.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

Does not excuse our poor run of form. Does NOT excuse Lampard starting Bats.

Does not excuse we are still wasteful up front, 

Does not excuse why Christensen starts ahead of Tomori. 

But most importantly, does not excuse how after 7 months, we are still poor at defending set pieces. 

4 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Starting Bats is a sackable offence. Giroud would have surely scored 2 of the chances.

Imagine if CUNTe hadn‘t chased away Diego Costa. Costa would have murdered ManU today by 5 goals.

costa chased himself out of the club, not conte.