test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Super Frank Thread

Started by Jason,

2,801 posts in this topic

He found a new target.

If you guys remember up to early last year, this is what I had to deal with many times (and I almost got in trouble for it). He’s the only person I’ve ever reported in this forum too. Never met someone who drove me that insane with the mummy/I’m a kid insults and ‘I’ve been to Chelsea since I was 10!’...and got away with it.

 

@Special Juan remember?

Tomo, Fernando and killer1257 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tomo said:

Anyway @Jason can something be done about Iggy?

I've never in my near decade on here reported anyone but for over a week now he's been targeting me and insulting me because I won't follow his party lines. People like him are almost certainly why you lost posters like The Skipper, Peace, Styles etc al and they won't be the last without appropriate action taken.

Even now after a week of this I've still tried to discuss reasonably with him (after he again targeted a footballing post of mine in a conversation he was not involved in) and you only need to look at his following reaction.

Although this site certainly won't miss him and may even be a positive baby step to bringing it back to what it once was I won't ask for him to be banned or anything, but can't there be a rule imposed where he's not allowed to mention me in any way shape or form (and i will happily agree to the same in reverse) and more importantly that he can't go targeting other posters in the same way because make no mistake I know his type and i certainly won't be the last if you don't take any action, if anything he'll be even worse next time.

Think I now understand why CHOULO, Alex etc all decided to quit as mods/admins...

killer1257 and Fernando like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Jason said:

Think I now understand why CHOULO, Alex etc all decided to quit as mods/admins...

I'm sorry I have to do this but he's made it pretty obvious that this isn't stopping anytime soon, and the fact that even @Mana is backing my side of things given how often we clash ourselves says everything.

All I ask is that he's told never to adknowlege me again in any way shape or form or be allowed to do this to other posters (which he will if he gets free reign), I am more than happy to leave it at that so in theory this "nightmare" can be over in the next five minutes.

Mana likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Tomo I apologise I should know better I've let things become personal which is not on. My outbursts are usually after the game when I've been drinking not a great excuse but I'm old enough to know better. Posters should be challenged on their pov but only on  football matters and I've crossed the line. I do have a geezer down the pub sort of pov and it can be a bit raw I'm no shrinking violet and nor are my mates but that's where I should leave it in the pub. We are all Chelsea fans and as one of the old guard I should encourage younger fans not berate them I've let the forum down I'm old enough to know better so it's time for me to self moderate.

                                               Sorry Again Iggy.

 

This is so refreshing to read and fair play to you. Lets now put all this to bed as it has become tedious and took a topic way off track.

Both you and Tomo are brilliant contributors to this forum so please continue doing that.

SJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

This is so refreshing to read and fair play to you. Lets now put all this to bed as it has become tedious and took a topic way off track.

Both you and Tomo are brilliant contributors to this forum so please continue doing that.

SJ

Agree, end of the day we're all Chelsea fans and all want the best for this club, everyone just has different ways of expressing it!

If people didn't have differing opinions then there would be no need for a forum.

Johnnyeye and 11Drogba like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turning up at the office today full of Bayern fans really tips me over the edge.

The gap between us and Bayern has been astonishing and scandalous. Although no one was expecting a win here, it is still shocking to see how far we've sunk. 

First and foremost our defence is a catastrophe. Sort it out, Frank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Turning up at the office today full of Bayern fans really tips me over the edge.

The gap between us and Bayern has been astonishing and scandalous. Although no one was expecting a win here, it is still shocking to see how far we've sunk. 

First and foremost our defence is a catastrophe. Sort it out, Frank.

You can see how far we have sunk just purely based on the PL, without mentioning Europe's elite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Tomo I apologise I should know better I've let things become personal which is not on. My outbursts are usually after the game when I've been drinking not a great excuse but I'm old enough to know better. Posters should be challenged on their pov but only on  football matters and I've crossed the line. I do have a geezer down the pub sort of pov and it can be a bit raw I'm no shrinking violet and nor are my mates but that's where I should leave it in the pub. We are all Chelsea fans and as one of the old guard I should encourage younger fans not berate them I've let the forum down I'm old enough to know better so it's time for me to self moderate.

                                               Sorry Again Iggy.

 

Thankyou and I apologize aswell as I crossed the line in areas especially with the Boris/Brexit comments, I got wound up but still that type of shit is uncalled for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Tbh, I think we have to realize that Frank will never be able to sort out the defence. Would have really enjoyed a Simeone in the dugout.

simeone is good for atletico madrid. with his idea of football, stanford bridge would sing fuck simeone-ball after 10 minutes of the first match 

Alabama likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

simeone is good for atletico madrid. with his idea of football, stanford bridge would sing fuck simeone-ball after 10 minutes of the first match 

Not sure for definite.  If it was successful the fans wouldn't be bothered because wed get good results and be competing. Plus the fight and application his Atletico teams have shown particularly the bigger games, it is exceptional. Do we have that fight or passion in this group? Not necessarily sure. 

ZaynChelsea likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Not sure for definite.  If it was successful the fans wouldn't be bothered because wed get good results and be competing. Plus the fight and application his Atletico teams have shown particularly the bigger games, it is exceptional. Do we have that fight or passion in this group? Not necessarily sure. 

The problem is I don't envisage any style of play being immediately successful with our current group of players because it's such a contrasting mix.

Most of our older, experienced players have been through the Conte era, and even the Mourinho era and either suit or have been coached into them the defensive, conservative style of football.

Then we have the few players we've brought in the last 18 months and our academy players who suit a more progressive, attacking style. 

Based on the above, it makes sense to continue trying to build in a more progressive, attack minded nature rather than the defensive, pragmatic one where we'd almost be needing to rebuild again from scratch. The signing of Ziyech suggests we're not planning to waver from this currently either.

Until we're able to build with 15-18 players, let alone a squad, that all suit and complement a particular style of play we're going to have problems. This is the point of being patient, we're less than 2 years into making a complete change of philosophy which is hard enough, let alone losing a world class goalkeeper and our best player/talisman whilst navigating a transfer ban. In reality we need another couple of summer transfer windows before we're likely to be anything capable of challenging at the top of the league.Until then, we need to show some progression.

manpe likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jason said:

We have injury problems, we don't have the players to play an attacking game and yet we set up trying to take Bayern head on...a little pragmatism wouldn't have hurt. 

I mentioned it in the game, Lamps has to learn to go safer in these games,you cant have so much gaps, they had tons of it. Looks like he either is adament on it or he simply has no idea how to do it. When you are outgunned and out experienced you go for a result no matter what style you love. We just cant fuck up vs bournmouth, that would sting even more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Plus the fight and application his Atletico teams have shown particularly the bigger games, it is exceptional. Do we have that fight or passion in this group? Not necessarily sure. 

First of all I don't think fighting and spirit is issue in our team. 

And secondly, if club legend like Lampard can't make players (and we have so many English players and academy players who support Chelsea) give their all what makes you think someone like Simeone would be able to do it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

First of all I don't think fighting and spirit is issue in our team. 

And secondly, if club legend like Lampard can't make players (and we have so many English players and academy players who support Chelsea) give their all what makes you think someone like Simeone would be able to do it? 

Are you serious? Just compare them both during the match at the touchline ffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In XXI century only in 15-16 season we had less than 50% of wins. At the moment this season 19 wins from 39 games. Less than 50%. Just sayin. 

Vybz Kartel likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

First of all I don't think fighting and spirit is issue in our team. 

And secondly, if club legend like Lampard can't make players (and we have so many English players and academy players who support Chelsea) give their all what makes you think someone like Simeone would be able to do it? 

You are kidding mate? If Lamps becomes even close to what Simeone is and has done for AM then I'll take it right now. At that state give him better players and we will kill teams. DS is elite, FL is a rookie and we see this often.

DS is simply in another reality compared to FL, a huge mismatch.

ZaynChelsea likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.