test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Super Frank Thread

Started by Jason,

2,551 posts in this topic
15 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

We have all been horrible in the end of the season.

In the last 5 PL rounds we won 6 points, Spurs and Arsenal 4. Utd 2 :lol: So I agree, we have been really lucky to finish 3rd. Not that it matters since we won EL.

The most shocking was United. Top 4 was in their hands. All they had to do is beat both relegated Huddersfield and Cardiff. They didn’t, only managed getting 1 point in both games. It’s like United blew their load, since then unable to blow it again.

Lampard’s apparent frustration with a lack of new arrivals is understood to have stemmed from clubs refusing to sell rather than any problems with Chelsea's recruitment strategy (BBC) #CFC

15 hours ago, Mana said:

Arsenal gave us top 4.

I remember clear as day, Arsenal drew at home against Brighton 1-1, hence us securing top 4 before the ball was kicked in our game.

The reason why I say we deserved CL last season because of our solid performance in the EL. Us, United and Arsenal were literally playing hot potato on the top 4 spot and we came out as winners.

I know my man, I can clearly remember the loses and draws which were all stupid, that gave us that life-line. Spurs needed but 1 more point and arsenal 3pts and we were out. All 3 blew it right at the death, we still won EL so didnt matter but still. As long as we get top 4 this season its all good, its been in our hands from the get go almost.

This idiot is being paid 4 millions a season for doing fuck all, what a charlatan. Can't wait until The Lampards come here again to defend their master for this trash.

Vybz Kartel likes this

I don't know what Matches you have seen, but referee fucked the match up. Winning when the referees are against you, is nearly Impossible

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I saw this coming ever since Lampard was rumored in to become our new coach. He isn't ready to manage a big club like us. I would even argue Wilder is a better coach than Lampard.

Vesper and Vybz Kartel like this

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

I don't know what Matches you have seen, but referee fucked the match up. Winning when the referees are against you, is nearly Impossible

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Does not excuse our poor run of form. Does NOT excuse Lampard starting Bats.

Vybz Kartel likes this

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

Does not excuse our poor run of form. Does NOT excuse Lampard starting Bats.

Does not excuse we are still wasteful up front, 

Does not excuse why Christensen starts ahead of Tomori. 

But most importantly, does not excuse how after 7 months, we are still poor at defending set pieces. 

BlueSunshine and Nicco like this

Starting Bats is a sackable offence. Giroud would have surely scored 2 of the chances.

Imagine if CUNTe hadn‘t chased away Diego Costa. Costa would have murdered ManU today by 5 goals.

Nicco likes this

3 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Imagine if CUNTe hadn‘t chased away Diego Costa. Costa would have murdered ManU today by 5 goals.

....disagree.

Costa is old now, more injury prone than ever. Ask Atletico on how awesome Costa is.

Atomiswave likes this

4 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Starting Bats is a sackable offence. Giroud would have surely scored 2 of the chances.

costa chased himself out of the club, not conte. 

Atomiswave likes this

Lampard broke a record tonight. Giving Manchester United their first league double against us in the Premier league era. 

This is also the worst Manchester United of the Premier league era. 

Vybz Kartel likes this

Poor form aside, what are we actually doing in training? And I do not mean tactically.

Are Frank and the staff overworking the players, cause we had so many training injuries.

There was a time when we had the least amount of injuries couple of seasons in row, but now it seems there’s a new injured player every week and most of them are not during games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueSunshine and Vybz Kartel like this

Whether we are staunch Frank in or staunch Frank outs tonight is irrelevant.

We were shafted tonight by Anthony Overbo, simple as that.

communicate likes this

Sidenote: Costa only has 7 goals for Atletico in 42 appearances. :lol:  That guy has dipped tremendously.

I'm sorry but Lampard has to go. I want him gone by the end of the season. He won't be sacked until then, but I thought we genuinely had a chance of grabbing that top 4. 

Our miserable defeat to the worst United side ever, them beating us at the Bridge for the first time in PL history sealed the deal of us not getting that top 4.

Vesper likes this