16 hours ago, Jason said:

Bohemians vs Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Olivier+Giroud+Chelsea+v+Arsenal+UEFA+Eu

2019/20 Pre-Season Friendly
10th July, Wednesday, 2019
Dalymount Park
19:45 Kick Off (UK time)

For those who will be going for the Super Cup Finals, I need to ensure that am connected too while in Istanbul, I have been using Skyroam which is slow in live-streaming, I was recommended by a friend to try rentnconnect. Anybody who has tried using their  Pocket WiFi.

19 hours ago, Vesper said:

Dalymount Park is a rat-hole, I hope none of the lads get injured on that dodgy pitch:(

Why on earth do they play this game there then, fucking unbelievable.

Two weeks away and we aint even got a manager in place yet:middlefinger:

atm the only tv channel showing both games is Chelsea tv, and i'm adverse to taking out a sub out for just 2 games then cancelling.

Will Vesper come to my aid with a link?:D

EDIT

Sorry my wrong info, just discovered that Sky no longer have Chelsea tv:middlefinger:

The squad that has traveled to Ireland...

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/07/05/chelsea-head-to-dublin-

Willy Caballero
Cesar Azpilicueta
Davide Zappacosta
Kurt Zouma 
Ethan Ampadu
Danny Drinkwater
Tiemoue Bakayoko
Kenedy 
Pedro 
Michy Batshuayi 
Lewis Baker 
Kasey Palmer 
Trevoh Chalobah 
Dujon Sterling
Lucas Piazon 
Fikayo Tomori
Jamie Cumming 
Marc Guehi
Conor Gallagher 
Ike Ugbo
Billy Gilmour 
Ian Maatsen

Those who were involved in international level matches this past month will join up with the squad over the coming days.

Did the club give Piazon a lifetime contract?! Feels like he's been on our books for about 15 years! 😂

Also surprised to see Lewis Baker still on our books. Thought he left ages ago.

Must be so awkward training with Chelsea every summer knowing you have zero chance of making the squad.

49 minutes ago, Jason said:

The squad that has traveled to Ireland...

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/07/05/chelsea-head-to-dublin-

Willy Caballero
Cesar Azpilicueta
Davide Zappacosta
Kurt Zouma 

Ethan Ampadu
Danny Drinkwater
Tiemoue Bakayoko
Kenedy 
Pedro 
Michy Batshuayi 
Lewis Baker 
Kasey Palmer 

Trevoh Chalobah 
Dujon Sterling
Lucas Piazon 
Fikayo Tomori
Jamie Cumming 
Marc Guehi
Conor Gallagher 
Ike Ugbo

Billy Gilmour 
Ian Maatsen

Those who were involved in international level matches this past month will join up with the squad over the coming days.

The guys I have unbolded, looking forward to see what sort of shape their in and how they do.

Been a big fan of Billy since he was at Rangers, think if he gets minutes it will give a good guage of wheres he is at particularly physically as he is technically good. Doubt he'll be in consideration for the 25 man squad but if he fares well maybe get a chance of a loan? Who knows? Some of the other youngsters I am not overly familiar with but again will jeep an eye on them see how they do.

Yeah, makes sense to take a good look at Michy and Bakayoko. Don't see a place for DD. Guess maybe you could slot him into Jorginho's position for cup matches or something but even then we have Kova who can do that.

Drinkwater will remain the strangest signing we've ever made. Just sort of disappeared into a black hole after coming here. The very definition of a club signing rather than a manager signing.

Just now, Pizy said:

Yeah, makes sense to take a good look at Michy and Bakayoko. Don't see a place for DD. Guess maybe you could slot him into Jorginho's position for cup matches or something but even then we have Kova who can do that.

Drinkwater will remain the strangest signing we've ever made. Just sort of disappeared into a black hole after coming here. The very definition of a club signing rather than a manager signing.

He's this decade's Steve Sidwell!