test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ZAPHOD2319

Hello All

Started by ZAPHOD2319,

3 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I guess I am part of what you get for buying Pulisic. Been following the kid since he went to Dortmund. Took my Chelsea fan of a son to see the USMNT play a few matches. My son played for a youth club sponsored by Chelsea on Jekyll Island in Georgia USA. He has been a Chelsea fan for years. Loves Hazard and Kante.

I plan on lurking and reading mostly. Just wanted to say hello.

Dave

Fulham Broadway likes this

I guess I am part of what you get for buying Pulisic. Been following the kid since he went to Dortmund. Took my Chelsea fan of a son to see the USMNT play a few matches. My son played for a youth club sponsored by Chelsea on Jekyll Island in Georgia USA. He has been a Chelsea fan for years. Loves Hazard and Kante.

Dave

Welcome you are going to love it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Dave

Welcome to the forum mate 

Thank you all for the welcome. It seems like the last month has been daily checking to see where Chelsea is with Frank Lampard. I know I am new to the Chelsea culture. From an outsider it seems like Chelsea produces some pretty awesome young talent only not to use them, but to go after players in their prime through transfers. I think it is going to be exciting to see all these emerging stars that Chelsea has developed get a chance to shine for a year. It would be pretty spectacular if several of them emerge so once transfer happen again it is only one or two needed to complete a powerful squad. I have good friends over here that are die hard Man U and Arsenal fans and they do not seem to have this air of excitement that is going on at Chelsea.

18 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Dave

welcome!