Gareth Bale

If our transfer ban is pushed back, I think we can do no worse than sign Bale on loan as a sweetener for the Hazard deal. His guaranteed 15-25 goals a season which will help replace Hazard's output. I'm not saying sign him on his massive wages but he clearly can help us at the very least compete next season whilst we look for a proper number 9. 

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Paying his crazy wages in the hope he can actually stay fit isn't exactly wise.

Even whilst injured this season apparently he has 21 goals and 7 assists. Hazard can't even score 20 in a full season when his fit haha. Not saying bale is better by the way 

Even whilst injured this season apparently he has 21 goals and 7 assists. Hazard can't even score 20 in a full season when his fit haha. Not saying bale is better by the way 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/eden-hazard/leistungsdaten/spieler/50202/plus/0?saison=2011

I'm just against nothing short term fix.

Whatever happens in the next few weeks, we need to change our ways in that regard.

Zinedine Zidane has admitted Gareth Bale does not fit in his Real Madrid team amid reports the Welshman is set to leave the Bernabeu this summer.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12691/11724098/gareth-bale-does-not-fit-in-real-madrid-team-says-zinedine-zidane

39 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Isn't he on something silly like £500k a week? Only one club in this country who would touch that or anything near that. And after they got burned badly by Sanchez I'm not sure even they would touch Bale.

That’s clear but it’s up to Bale. If he wants to play in Europe he must lower his wage expectation. If not he can sit on the bench or go to China.

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Isn't he on something silly like £500k a week? Only one club in this country who would touch that or anything near that. And after they got burned badly by Sanchez I'm not sure even they would touch Bale.

If we take him on a 1 year loan with Madrid paying half his wages, it will be a good deal. We could do much worse than signing Bale on a one year loan to replace hazard 

Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane has given a clear indication Wales forward Gareth Bale's time at the club may be over - saying he would still not have brought the 29-year-old off the bench during Sunday's defeat by Real Betis, even if he had been allowed to make a fourth substitution. (Eurosport)

And

Bale has told his team-mates he intends to see out the remainder of his contract at Real Madrid and will be happy to stay and 'play golf' if not selected to play. (Radioestadio, via Mail)

43 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

He'll go on loan somewhere. 

He won't, he can fetch too much collateral to do that. Despite him not being in ZZ plans he is still a top level player and you do not loan out the players at the level he is capable of. Your either in or out, no in between.

42 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He won't, he can fetch too much collateral to do that. Despite him not being in ZZ plans he is still a top level player and you do not loan out the players at the level he is capable of. Your either in or out, no in between.

Maybe they are willing to make an exception when they are getting certain Eden Hazard coming their way.

53 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I think they might do something like they did with James Rodriguez, loan+option to buy. 

Bale hasn't helped himself with his inconsistent performances but I find it bizarre that he intends to stay at Real Madrid despite having been treated like crap by the media, fans and his own manager on a weekly basis.

Bale hasn't helped himself with his inconsistent performances but I find it bizarre that he intends to stay at Real Madrid despite having been treated like crap by the media, fans and his own manager on a weekly manager. 
His priorities are clearly messed up (if reports are correct).

Just now, LAM09 said:
1 minute ago, Jason said:
Bale hasn't helped himself with his inconsistent performances but I find it bizarre that he intends to stay at Real Madrid despite having been treated like crap by the media, fans and his own manager on a weekly manager. 

His priorities are clearly messed up (if reports are correct).

And he doesn't seem to have dignity/self-respect. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You