test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 4-1 Arsenal

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   33 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

612 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

If you think he's our secret weapon you should stop drinking alcohol and drink water:)

Know its not his fault hut such a daft surname! 

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Don't know if you ever used to go to the Blues Bar at SB it's what Frankie's is now. It used to be really good in there much better atmosphere than the ground if we couldn't get tickets we used to watch games in there. Think that's where everyone poured out after Moscow it was a terrible night for me not only the result but when Lamps scored I jumped in the air and got kneed in the back of the leg had a dead leg for about a week. Drowning your sorrows for the next couple of days is not a good idea with a dead leg when your in the pub and you need a piss :).

It's mad isn't it. You can get into worse trouble and more mishaps watching it on a screen than at the game. CL game v Barca I had a skirmish with some Barca fans. I had bruising dislocated finger, and lost wallet. This was in pub in fucking Gloucester.

Iggy Doonican likes this

7 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

It's mad isn't it. You can get into worse trouble and more mishaps watching it on a screen than at the game. CL game v Barca I had a skirmish with some Barca fans. I had bruising dislocated finger, and lost wallet. This was in pub in fucking Gloucester.

Embarrassing to say that is pretty much par for the course in Gloucester mate.

23 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Have to ask you treated your finger in Gloucester was it Doctor Foster ?

Fulham Broadway likes this

3 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Celsi haha class... so how's the temperature over there? like 26 degrees Celsi us ? ^^

Massive respect to you for flying to the ass-end of the world to support the club tho!

In all fairness a Ç is pronounced as a hard CH.

Antonio8 likes this

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

He's out.. Hes in.. Hes out.. Hes in.. 

No hope.. Some hope.. No hope.. Probably no hope if play same old anyway. 

I wouldn't risk him to be honest 2002 cup final Jimmy Floyd should never have played Stevie Wonder would have noticed he wasn't fit.

7 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I wouldn't risk him to be honest 2002 cup final Jimmy Floyd should never have played Stevie Wonder would have noticed he wasn't fit.

Indeed. We all know he is tough cookie, but If he isnt fully fit, we are risking long term injury and that would be worse than him missing this game.

9 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Nope and way our injuries have gone it'll probably end up being a 6 month old job if something was to happen.

Be stupid to. 

I've just got an email from the Chelsea Megastore saying all roads lead to Baku not if your a fucking fan they don't. It should be all roads lead to the local bar or pub.To think of the numbers we've had at our European finals 25-30,000 for Moscow, Amsterdam, Munich and we brought 20,000 plus to Sweden in 98 to only have 2,000 is a disgrace. The club should have at least tried to help but no so instead they want you to fork out money on the new kit it really hits home how football fans are taken for granted and clubs prey on that.

Kepa

Azpilicueta

Christensen

David Luiz

Emerson

Jorginho

Kovacic

Barkley

Willian

Hazard

Giroud