• Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Jorginho? Where did you read/hear that?

https://www.goal.com/en/news/europa-league-concern-for-chelsea-as-kante-suffers-injury/mtj417vz2fxf1xv1m41xr2bkg

Maurizio Sarri had indicated last week that he was optimistic the Franceinternational could play a part in the game against the Gunners, so the injury comes as a blow and he will now have to consider alternative arrangements.

Indeed, Kante is not the only concern for Sarri in the build up to the all-Premier League encounter in Baku, with Jorginho also sustaining a knock in last week's open training session.

Just now, Vesper said:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/europa-league-concern-for-chelsea-as-kante-suffers-injury/mtj417vz2fxf1xv1m41xr2bkg

Maurizio Sarri had indicated last week that he was optimistic the Franceinternational could play a part in the game against the Gunners, so the injury comes as a blow and he will now have to consider alternative arrangements.

Indeed, Kante is not the only concern for Sarri in the build up to the all-Premier League encounter in Baku, with Jorginho also sustaining a knock in last week's open training session.

Think Jorginho is fine. Haven't seen it reported as anything serious. 

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Barkley is absolute shite, we may as well not bother with that shower of shite in the side.

He can have a place as a bench player, but nothing more than that.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

It's hard to believe we spent £35m on this guy 

Blame the board, this is what brings you having no long term vision, not having footy people as bosses, going after 3ird and 4th choices, and because you are too slow to act and hasseling over 3M Pounds. To think we went from Lamps Ballack Essien and Maka as Midfielders to Drinky Barkely Baka etc is staggering.

19 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Moscow all the bars in SB were packed you couldn't get near the ground we watched it in the Seven Stars most of Chelsea old and notorious boys in there. It was a Wednesday and I don't think there was a beamback as such as the game was on ITV. Pretty sure there wasn't one for Munich besides I couldn't watch Chelsea on a beamback without a pint in my hand FB !. I've lost count the amount of times I've watched this.

Lol never get tired of seeing that. My mate just reminded me that the cops banned a Munich beam back after the carnage round SB after Moscow.

Never mind if we pay £250 for a starter in one of SBs restaurants they'll probably have a TV on

34 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Lol never get tired of seeing that. My mate just reminded me that the cops banned a Munich beam back after the carnage round SB after Moscow.

Never mind if we pay £250 for a starter in one of SBs restaurants they'll probably have a TV on

Ooooh that's why. Did wonder. Maybe that's the reason for Wed's. Another evening game. 

But they served alcohol at the FA Cup one. Yeah during the day and people unlikely to go mad but still. 

Shame really. 

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Don't know if you ever used to go to the Blues Bar at SB it's what Frankie's is now. It used to be really good in there much better atmosphere than the ground if we couldn't get tickets we used to watch games in there. Think that's where everyone poured out after Moscow it was a terrible night for me not only the result but when Lamps scored I jumped in the air and got kneed in the back of the leg had a dead leg for about a week. Drowning your sorrows for the next couple of days is not a good idea with a dead leg when your in the pub and you need a piss :).

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Don't know if you ever used to go to the Blues Bar at SB it's what Frankie's is now. It used to be really good in there much better atmosphere than the ground if we couldn't get tickets we used to watch games in there. Think that's where everyone poured out after Moscow it was a terrible night for me not only the result but when Lamps scored I jumped in the air and got kneed in the back of the leg had a dead leg for about a week. Drowning your sorrows for the next couple of days is not a good idea with a dead leg when your in the pub and you need a piss :).

It's mad isn't it. You can get into worse trouble and more mishaps watching it on a screen than at the game. CL game v Barca I had a skirmish with some Barca fans. I had bruising dislocated finger, and lost wallet. This was in pub in fucking Gloucester.

7 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

It's mad isn't it. You can get into worse trouble and more mishaps watching it on a screen than at the game. CL game v Barca I had a skirmish with some Barca fans. I had bruising dislocated finger, and lost wallet. This was in pub in fucking Gloucester.

Embarrassing to say that is pretty much par for the course in Gloucester mate.

23 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Have to ask you treated your finger in Gloucester was it Doctor Foster ?