test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 4-1 Arsenal

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   33 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

612 posts in this topic
21 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Fuck! Kante and also Jorginho (knock in training too) may be out. Grrrrrrr.

Jinxed:(

Also RLC, so we have only Kovacic and Barks. Time to activate our secret weapon Drinkwater?

Vesper likes this

25 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Fuck! Kante and also Jorginho (knock in training too) may be out. Grrrrrrr.

Jinxed:(

Jorginho? Where did you read/hear that?

Vesper likes this

The midfield is looking more grim than ever. Barkley has to have the game of his life.

Vesper likes this

14 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Barkley has to have the game of his life.

There's more chance of Mateo assisting a goal or scoring a goal lol 

Vesper and bigbluewillie like this

There's more chance of Mateo assisting a goal or scoring a goal lol 

Don't get ahead of yourself. 2 assists in 50 games whist Barkley is coming off a brace.

the wes and Vesper like this

Didn't expect to beat Arsenal anyway so a loss isn't a surprise. Europa League Arsenal aren't the same as Premier League Arsenal. They have players capable of scoring where their defending is dire. 

Adventure I guess 

Vesper and Atomiswave like this

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Jorginho? Where did you read/hear that?

https://www.goal.com/en/news/europa-league-concern-for-chelsea-as-kante-suffers-injury/mtj417vz2fxf1xv1m41xr2bkg

Maurizio Sarri had indicated last week that he was optimistic the Franceinternational could play a part in the game against the Gunners, so the injury comes as a blow and he will now have to consider alternative arrangements.

Indeed, Kante is not the only concern for Sarri in the build up to the all-Premier League encounter in Baku, with Jorginho also sustaining a knock in last week's open training session.

Atomiswave likes this

Just now, Vesper said:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/europa-league-concern-for-chelsea-as-kante-suffers-injury/mtj417vz2fxf1xv1m41xr2bkg

Maurizio Sarri had indicated last week that he was optimistic the Franceinternational could play a part in the game against the Gunners, so the injury comes as a blow and he will now have to consider alternative arrangements.

Indeed, Kante is not the only concern for Sarri in the build up to the all-Premier League encounter in Baku, with Jorginho also sustaining a knock in last week's open training session.

Think Jorginho is fine. Haven't seen it reported as anything serious. 

Vesper likes this

Just now, the wes said:

It's hard to believe we spent £35m on this guy 

with wages it is almost £70m:rant:

Atomiswave likes this

He's a good player in Conte's set up. We sack Conte and are stuck with Drinkwater. 

Nice long term thinking by our board. 

Laylabelle likes this

Missing Rudiger, Kante, RLC - 3 of the most athletic players in the defensive half. Worried about the defense for the final now. 

Atomiswave likes this

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Barkley is absolute shite, we may as well not bother with that shower of shite in the side.

He can have a place as a bench player, but nothing more than that.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

It's hard to believe we spent £35m on this guy 

Blame the board, this is what brings you having no long term vision, not having footy people as bosses, going after 3ird and 4th choices, and because you are too slow to act and hasseling over 3M Pounds. To think we went from Lamps Ballack Essien and Maka as Midfielders to Drinky Barkely Baka etc is staggering.

bigbluewillie, the wes and Vesper like this

19 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Moscow all the bars in SB were packed you couldn't get near the ground we watched it in the Seven Stars most of Chelsea old and notorious boys in there. It was a Wednesday and I don't think there was a beamback as such as the game was on ITV. Pretty sure there wasn't one for Munich besides I couldn't watch Chelsea on a beamback without a pint in my hand FB !. I've lost count the amount of times I've watched this.

Lol never get tired of seeing that. My mate just reminded me that the cops banned a Munich beam back after the carnage round SB after Moscow.

Never mind if we pay £250 for a starter in one of SBs restaurants they'll probably have a TV on

Laylabelle likes this

34 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Lol never get tired of seeing that. My mate just reminded me that the cops banned a Munich beam back after the carnage round SB after Moscow.

Never mind if we pay £250 for a starter in one of SBs restaurants they'll probably have a TV on

Ooooh that's why. Did wonder. Maybe that's the reason for Wed's. Another evening game. 

But they served alcohol at the FA Cup one. Yeah during the day and people unlikely to go mad but still. 

Shame really. 

Vesper likes this

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Don't know if you ever used to go to the Blues Bar at SB it's what Frankie's is now. It used to be really good in there much better atmosphere than the ground if we couldn't get tickets we used to watch games in there. Think that's where everyone poured out after Moscow it was a terrible night for me not only the result but when Lamps scored I jumped in the air and got kneed in the back of the leg had a dead leg for about a week. Drowning your sorrows for the next couple of days is not a good idea with a dead leg when your in the pub and you need a piss :).