• Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Just now, Atomiswave said:

You seen the vid I upped? Pure extacy blood lol.

He looked like he was about to end it all after the game:lol:

Watch MrDT's video in the build up to the game and during it....Talk about epic come down:lol:

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He looked like he was about to end it all after the game:lol:

Watch MrDT's video in the build up to the game and during it....Talk about epic come down:lol:

Havent seen DT's yet....will take a look now. Good stuff man.

4 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

he should have stayed in the pool

It must be deflating though....spending over a grand to Watch your team get ripped apart in a die hard game to get CL. My brother a gooner and he refuses to talk about the game. His hate for Kroenke is huge and rightly so.

26 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

It must be deflating though....spending over a grand to Watch your team get ripped apart in a die hard game to get CL. My brother a gooner and he refuses to talk about the game. His hate for Kroenke is huge and rightly so.

i can only imagine how frustrating it is, you gotta feel for the die hard travelling fans, all the money, distance, time and effort spent to travel, only to witness that horrid performance. Makes you appreciate even more what we have achieved in all european finals we played to date, only lost one in 2008 on penalties, urghhh, im not counting the UEFA Super Cup, altough it is sort of an european final, in this case we won 1 and lost 2, lets try and win next season to even it up. Cheers mate

18 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Couldnt agree more. Was gonna say he was excellent offensively and defensively, used the ball great and was a key reason as to why we played well 2nd half. Also huge shout out to Kovacic who played with a lot more drive and intent today, caught my eye with maybe his best game in a Chelsea shirt,  dont know what will happen with him in the summer but if he played like that more often we would definitely of signed him in January. When we are talking midfield, Kante was Kante, really like how hes progressed this season in a more advanced role.

Defensively as well Emerson who struggled first half really bounced back second half and provided a good assist. Christensen had a really good game too against 2 very good strikers, hes come in for some stick this season so to play like this in a final, fair play.

Yes, my pregame comment about someone other than Kepa, Azpi, Jorginho Kante (when I made it I thought he was out), and Eden needing to step up was so answered.

Giroud, Pedro, Emerson, Luiz and especially AC and Kovacic all came so so good in the 2nd half. For once no one had a bad game. he closest was Kepa in the first half, but he really settled down and was superb with his distribution. There was not much he could do about that Iwobi rocket shot (even I have to admit that was a truly superb goal and I have giving Iwobi massive stick all year)

When all the team has a really good, cohesive game that is how 4-1 thrashings occur. Glad it was us and not Arse who put it all together. Wonderful way to end the Spring and roll into Summer (a summer that is not looking so joyous unfortunately due to Eden and the bans) LOL Eden and the Bans sounds like an electroclash band.:blink:

9 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Feels nice to go through all those games with something to show from it. 

Now bring on Liverpool or Spurs.. Wanna win that to! 

This upcoming UEFA Super Cup on August 14th is probably going to be one of the more bizarre ones, especially if Spuds beat the Bindippers. Both teams then may be stripped of a lot of good players. Us mostly Eden, obviously, but Spuds may not have Eriksen, Kane (doubt he leaves) Toby Alderweireld. Trippier, Danny Rose, and/or Jan Vertonghen.

6 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

The blonde geezer what the fuck was he doing !! was he hoping someone's wallet was going to fall out and he was getting ready to nick it :)

That was Brienne of Tarth, roflmaooooooooooooo

Image result for Brienne of Tarth

1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

i can only imagine how frustrating it is, you gotta feel for the die hard travelling fans, all the money, distance, time and effort spent to travel, only to witness that horrid performance. Makes you appreciate even more what we have achieved in all european finals we played to date, only lost one in 2008 on penalties, urghhh, im not counting the UEFA Super Cup, altough it is sort of an european final, in this case we won 1 and lost 2, lets try and win next season to even it up. Cheers mate

Spot on my man.....cheers.

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Troopz = typical front-running yardie plonker

For sure fam......you get me blood. Its bonkers but a good laugh lol.

2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

DT said if cost them over £7K to get there, stay, and go back, lolol

Just now, Vesper said:

DT said if cost them over £7K to get there, stay, and go back, lolol

I honestly would like to know what they do for a living to afford such a lifestyle. They go to every away game domestically and in Europe. 

Unless AFTV pays for it.