test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 4-1 Arsenal

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   33 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

612 posts in this topic

Looking forward to this game. Its a final we are unbeaten so far. We've already achieved our Champions League spot so really no pressure on us. The gooners NEED to win this which should make them a tad nervous. Lets just enjoy the spectacle, hope for a win and instill a bit of confidence going forward to next season. Com'n You Blues and KTBFFH

Couldn't think of a better lineup right now tbh. It's up to the players now.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

the wes likes this

Sarri has a lot to answer for if Kante gets injured and misses out long term...

...then again, he probably doesn't care much since it's a chance to win a trophy before leaving for Juve!

manpe and Atomiswave like this

Their front 2 aside, that's a very mediocre looking Arse team. Thing is, our defense can be calamitous and seem to always get off to slow starts. I fear if we go down early we'll find it super difficult to get back in it.

Hopefully the long layoff has worked to our benefit and we look refreshed rather than rusty. Not holding my breath, though.

Laylabelle likes this

I guess some of the blame has to be on the player as well. He's either fit or not