• Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Chelsea 4-1 Arsenal
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Ruben+Loftus+Cheek+Chelsea+vs+FC+BATE+Borisov+E0weWfeWhA3l.jpg

2018/19 Europa League Final
29th May, Wednesday, 2019
Olympic Stadium, Baku
20:00 Kick Off (UK time)

9 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I dread this... If we get league Arsenal we have a chance. If Europa League Arsenal however... They have a actual reliable striker for most... Our defence can't go off in other directions 

Eeeeeek. Don't play shite! 

many things can go wrong here, the fact that its Arsenal for starters, them beating us in a european final to win their 1st Europa League and qualifying for Champions League, and us not hearing the end of it  afterwards if we lose. Pls no

25 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I dread this... If we get league Arsenal we have a chance. If Europa League Arsenal however... They have a actual reliable striker for most... Our defence can't go off in other directions 

Eeeeeek. Don't play shite! 

I think it will be down to what David luiz we will get for this game fingers crossed that he turns up 

with a fully fit (Kante, Rudiger, CHO) side, we would be favourites, now if we have none it will take a massive effort

Kante in gives us hope

we HAVE to be clinical

they have a truly HORRID back 4, so we will deffo get shots

Giroud needs to pound a brace in, and Eden for the coup de grâce

3 2

knock those NoLo cunts out of the CL

Image result for blue is the colour chelsea

55 minutes ago, Jason said:

Chelsea vs Arsenal
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Ruben+Loftus+Cheek+Chelsea+vs+FC+BATE+Bo

2018/19 Europa League Final
29th May, Wednesday, 2019
Olympic Stadium, Baku
20:00 Kick Off (UK time)

Hey , Chelsea fan. I am Abdullah from Istanbul. I'm a lucky person because I won an arsenal-chelsea final ticket from UEFA. I want to sell my final ticket in Baku. If you're interested, I'll give you both my ticket and my personal ID card. the buyer can log into the stadium without any problems. Whatsapp number if you are interested. +90541 711 1800

Hey , Chelsea fan. I am Abdullah from Istanbul. I'm a lucky person because I won an arsenal-chelsea final ticket from UEFA. I want to sell my final ticket in Baku. If you're interested, I'll give you both my ticket and my personal ID card. the buyer can log into the stadium without any problems. Whatsapp number if you are interested. +90541 711 1800

But UEFA have now explained the reasons behind the tiny ticket allocation, claiming that the host city of Baku cannot cope with an influx of more than 15,000 fans.
why the FUCK did they chose that shithole then?????????
Even more reason to laugh at their logic.

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

But UEFA have now explained the reasons behind the tiny ticket allocation, claiming that the host city of Baku cannot cope with an influx of more than 15,000 fans.

why the FUCK did they chose that shithole then?????????

'' Offering more tickets to fans of the participating teams, without any guarantee that they would be able to arrange suitable travel to reach Baku, was therefore not a responsible option.

"Based on these circumstances, for this year's UEFA Europa League final in Baku, 6,000 tickets have been made available to each of the finalists''

Logical... But yet there's around 56,700 tickets on offer elsewhere. 

The whole thing is stupid. Why chose somewhere where travelling there from anywhere would be such a issue?! 

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

with a fully fit (Kante, Rudiger, CHO) side, we would be favourites, now if we have none it will take a massive effort

Kante in gives us hope

we HAVE to be clinical

they have a truly HORRID back 4, so we will deffo get shots

Giroud needs to pound a brace in, and Eden for the coup de grâce

3 2

knock those NoLo cunts out of the CL

Image result for blue is the colour chelsea

Giroud probqbly won't play a minute. I can bet that tubby will start this game. 

4 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

Hope:

Kepa

Azpi rudi Luiz Emerson

Kante jorginho RLC

Willian giroud hazard

Reality: 

Kepa

Azpi Rudi Luiz Alonso

Kante jorginho kova

Pedro higuain hazard

Rudiger just had major knee surgery m8, he is not remotely ready for months