test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed New England Revolution 0-3 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

82 posts in this topic
Perfect. Just freaking perfect
0_Image-from-iOS-18.jpg.2f444ef52fd820dc98c35186b787b816.jpg
Looks like he could be joining CHO. Dreadful

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
19 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:
Perfect. Just freaking perfect
0_Image-from-iOS-18.jpg.2f444ef52fd820dc98c35186b787b816.jpg

Looks like he could be joining CHO. Dreadful

What was the injury? I thought it was just a bad tackle, or was it something else?

With the pics coming out, it seems that there is no way RLC will be anywhere near fit for the final 

What was the injury? I thought it was just a bad tackle, or was it something else?

With the pics coming out, it seems that there is no way RLC will be anywhere near fit for the final 

Seems like a high ankle sprain at best. He'll more than likely be out of the final.

Just have to hope Kante is fit to prevent a dire trio in midfield.

Just now, LAM09 said:

Seems like a high ankle sprain at best. He'll more than likely be out of the final.

Just have to hope Kante is fit to prevent a dire trio in midfield.

😂 Kovacic and Barkley. Can't wait.

Each and every fucking member of this cuntish board deserves the sack. Unbelievable, the level of incompetency at display. Just unbelievable

bigbluewillie and Atomiswave like this

Kovacic and Barkley. Can't wait.  

Each and every fucking member of this cuntish board deserves the sack. Unbelievable, the level of incompetency at display. Just unbelievable

Going by what was said prematch, Roman is actually to blame for the fixture happening in the first place. 

Agreeing to stipulations against nobodies is what baffles me. Club in a nutshell, though.

5 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Pointless game at this time of the season, it could have waited for 3 week ... more over why did we field the entire first team on this one? Why cant we have mix & match of experience and youth even if the contract says so. 

We're just getting absurd with every passing day.

We have completed the transition to being a banter club. We have become what we hated - arsenal.

Why did Sarri field RLC, a player that could have his back gone at any time anyway?

Pathetic, from him and the board.

If we lose the EL, this meaningless game is part of the reason why we lost it. Won't forget this.

Atomiswave and Johnnyeye like this

Got up this morning I'd completely forgot about this non event went to the BBC website banner headline RLC could miss final can anyone honestly say they're surprised ?. Football fans always fear the worst and our best player recently gets crocked it could only happen at Chelsea. Kante, Rudi and RLC  to be replaced by Christensen, Barkley and bloody Kovacic I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Why did Sarri field RLC, a player that could have his back gone at any time anyway?

Pathetic, from him and the board.

If we lose the EL, this meaningless game is part of the reason why we lost it. Won't forget this.

this in it self is a sackable offence, clueless management by Sarri

Atomiswave and Bosnian Blue like this

4 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

this in it self is a sackable offence, clueless management by Sarri

It's not a sackable offence, but it definitely leads to it if we lose the EL final. There was no need for RLC to play, or even travel. Just lie that he has a bad back or something.

I'm aware Sarri never wanted this meaningless game, but he should have the brains to use first team players as little as possible. RLC should have never gotten a minute.

bigbluewillie, manpe and Johnnyeye like this

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

It's not a sackable offence, but it definitely leads to it if we lose the EL final. There was no need for RLC to play, or even travel. Just lie that he has a bad back or something.

I'm aware Sarri never wanted this meaningless game, but he should have the brains to use first team players as little as possible. RLC should have never gotten a minute.

i dont know what else to expect from this club, its one fuck up after another.

14 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

It's gonna be a charity game, it's midseason for NE. Players won't break each others' legs. Ofc injuries can occur but players can injure at trainings or even at home/traffic too. This will be like a training, like playing a match between teammates.

Yeah, our boys will travel a lot but they are used to it. Also, it's not they travel on tourist class between crying babies and their fat parents and wait hours at baggage claim and for airport shuttle. They travel in luxury and full comfort and they will still have two weeks to prepare to the final.

You see what I mean mate.....RLC injured, a huge doubt for the final. Its after the end of the season, only 1 game left, a huge game, and we have suffered. Totally pointless, friendly or not, the risk is too big considering we have a final. Stupid club call,  stupid manager. Winner today is not the fight against racism. It is Arsenal.

Johnnyeye likes this