test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 3-0 Watford

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      1
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Christensen
      0
    • Luiz
      0
    • Alonso
      0
    • Jorginho
      0
    • Kante
      0
    • Kovacic
      0
    • Pedro
      0
    • Hazard
      5
    • Higuain
      0
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
      10
    • Giroud (sub)
      0
    • Cahill (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

441 posts in this topic
17 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

We play in the new kits today

you having a laugh?

or are you serious?????

please pick option one:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking hell, I'm nervous. Mostly worried about our defense and Luiz/Christensen in particular. Watford's front 2 are very dangerous and physical which both of those players struggle with. Luoz looked dead on his feet by the end of the Eintracht match.

Will our players summon the spirit of past Chelsea sides and handle the pressure or will they wilt like flowers like they have so many times this season? With all that's at stake we better not see them roll over.

Laylabelle and 11Drogba like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Fucking hell, I'm nervous. Mostly worried about our defense and Luiz/Christensen in particular. Watford's front 2 are very dangerous and physical which both of those players struggle with. Luoz looked dead on his feet by the end of the Eintracht match.

Will our players summon the spirit of past Chelsea sides and handle the pressure or will they wilt like flowers like they have so many times this season? With all that's at stake we better not see them roll over.

Shouldn't but won't be shocked if they do.. Just cause its our way this year. 

Early goal and all be lovely. 

Least we're all shite together. 

'Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United have another go at nailing down a top-four finish this afternoon.

They have lost eight of their last 15 collective games. What's the opposite of 'in-form?''

11Drogba and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone please post links.

Fucking Sky are showing manure.

I'm looking at you Vesper lol:cig:

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn. Even more nervous after seeing the XI. Alonso, Kovacic, and Higuain need to play the match of their lives today.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking hell. Not the team that I wanted to see. Not at all. So many passengers. Just hope hazard bows out with a bang.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They also need to ensure their winless league run doesn't stretch to four games. It would be their worst in three years

It's 23 years and 11 visits since they won at Chelsea, who usually finish a home campaign well. I'll take them to do so again.

Lovely... 

Johnnyeye and Vybz Kartel like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

They have lost eight of their last 15 collective games. What's the opposite of 'in-form?''

shit form?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

shit form?

It is bad though. Not one of the 3 has taken any advantage over another's result cause they've been just as bad! 

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For an offensive coach, Sarri lines up very defensive. Kante is a no. 6. Jorginho plays like a weak version of a no. 6 and Kovacic is a no. 6 back up, so we play with three no. 6 type of players. Our no. 8 is on the bench and the only no. 10 in our squad was Cesc and Sarri did not give him any fair chance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

For an offensive coach, Sarri lines up very defensive. Kante is a no. 6. Jorginho plays like a weak version of a no. 6 and Kovacic is a no. 6 back up, so we play with three no. 6 type of players. Our no. 8 is on the bench and the only no. 10 in our squad was Cesc and Sarri did not give him any fair chance

Come on this Cesc love in is revisionist history. Cesc's legs have been gone for 2 years now and he constantly got exposed in mid way more than anything Jorginho has done 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.