test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 3-0 Watford

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      1
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Christensen
      0
    • Luiz
      0
    • Alonso
      0
    • Jorginho
      0
    • Kante
      0
    • Kovacic
      0
    • Pedro
      0
    • Hazard
      5
    • Higuain
      0
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
      10
    • Giroud (sub)
      0
    • Cahill (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

441 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, milka said:

They grow up so fast. Probably Eden Hazard last league game tomorrow at Stamford bridge.

The end of an era.💙

D5vdXnkVUAAEoHP?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

 

:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, milka said:

They grow up so fast. Probably Eden Hazard last league game tomorrow at Stamford bridge.

The end of an era.💙

D5vdXnkVUAAEoHP?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

 

That's true. I really hope he will make fest out of this and show the fans one last time what he is all about. Hazard has always tried to be a man of style, so I fully expect him to blow out in style here as well and smash Watford and Frankfurt in his last two games at the Bridge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, milka said:

They grow up so fast. Probably Eden Hazard last league game tomorrow at Stamford bridge.

The end of an era.💙

D5vdXnkVUAAEoHP?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Can't belive that winning those two games will make us walk straight back into CL without even having to play those fucking qualifiers.

4th doesn't play qualifiers anymore either. 

It will let us play an eventual EL final with way less pressure though, for sure.

Vesper, Muzchap and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck me, that new kit is horrendous.

Our lads better put in the performance of the season tomorrow. We need God-mode Hazard and for Higuain to put on his finishing boots. His loan will have been worth it if he can score a couple in these last 2 matches and help us to victories.

Vesper, Muzchap, Johnnyeye and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rmpr said:

Ok lets win this thing so we can risk drawing against Leicester. Pls

If Arse lose or draw and we win today we basically have clinched CL

Manure can win both remaining but we will have at least a plus 9 GD over them after the win today (not counting their 2 games)

they would have to go crazy with goals and we would have to just get smashed at Leicester just for them to even start to think about catching us on GD

The bad thing is they play 2 of the 3 worst defensive teams in the EPL for their last 2 games, and both are already relegated, Huddersfield and Cardiff, who have coughed up 143 league goals between them

I could see them smashing both by a combined 7,8,9 goals total, which makes a loss by more than 1 to Leicester very dicey

Lets hope we smash Watford by 3 or 4 and take GD 99% away, especially if Manure struggle v Huddersfield today

the games are at the same time, so we will now all but the later Arse game outcome by 5PM CST

I really want 3rd place over Spuds as that is an extra 2 million quid so a 4m pound swing v spuds

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Pizy said:

Fuck me, that new kit is horrendous.

Our lads better put in the performance of the season tomorrow. We need God-mode Hazard and for Higuain to put on his finishing boots. His loan will have been worth it if he can score a couple in these last 2 matches and help us to victories.

But on the flip side, if he does that, it might convince the board to keep him as our main striker for next season...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eden Hazard farewell will be indescribable. How can we describe a player who carried this club on his shoulders for years, never complained, always showed love and support to us and always wanted Chelsea to be the best..

Forever Eden. Win today for him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, milka said:

Eden Hazard farewell will be indescribable. How can we describe a player who carried this club on his shoulders for years, never complained, always showed love and support to us and always wanted Chelsea to be the best..

You forgot "constantly eyeing a move to Real Madrid"...

40 minutes ago, milka said:

Forever Eden. Win today for him

lol How about we get the win today to make sure we achieve our own target?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jason said:

You forgot "constantly eyeing a move to Real Madrid"...

Or it was just media. For 7 years, he didn’t go, even when we finished 10th. That’s what we know for sure.

1905didierblue likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nyikolajevics said:

Or it was just media. For 7 years, he didn’t go, even when we finished 10th. That’s what we know for sure.

Still doesn't change the fact that he has constantly talked about Madrid for years. 

And yeah, he might go now with us possibly not playing in Champions League next season and getting a two-window transfer ban. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jason said:

Still doesn't change the fact that he has constantly talked about Madrid for years. 

And yeah, he might go now with us possibly not playing in Champions League next season and getting a two-window transfer ban. 

The 2 window ban is hardly hazard's fault. The fact that the board is inept and keep buying shit players is hardly hazard's fault. He is not going just because we might not qualify for CL but simply because he has literally outgrown the club who have been screwed by the decisions of the board.

Can't faault the olayer for having an ambition

Muzchap and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bakayokofan said:

The 2 window ban is hardly hazard's fault. The fact that the board is inept and keep buying shit players is hardly hazard's fault. He is not going just because we might not qualify for CL but simply because he has literally outgrown the club who have been screwed by the decisions of the board.

Still doesn't change the fact of the situation.

3 minutes ago, bakayokofan said:

Can't faault the olayer for having an ambition

Funny you mentioned ambition because if he had one, he would have left long ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, the wes said:

Watford nothing to play for I hope they rest players for the FA Cup final

They probably won't play their main player for 90 minutes. The fa cup final is in two weeks, player need game to keep their sharpness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.