• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

But we have lots of the ball! We may fuck around with it and pass it backwards and drop points half the time but hey! That counts...thats a improvement. Apparently.. Not sure how. 

We cant even do that. First half when United actualy pressed us, we couldnt keep the ball at all. Our defenders just hoofed it away while our midfield got bullied and dissposesed every time.

Even with such average team, we look absolutely clueless in attack. Pass on the wings, then everything stops. If Eden is on the ball, maybe something happens, if he isnt then its a cross in the middle right onto their defenders. Jorginho is clueless, nevermind Kovacic.

it is going to come down to last game of the season I think

Us (Watford at the Bridge)

Arse (Home v Brighton)

Spuds (away at Bournemouth)

Manure (away at Huddersfield)

all 4 of us should win those games

We have by far the hardest game, but it is at home

We also have the hardest last game (away at Leicester)

Spuds have the second hardest, Everton at home

Arse the 3rd hardest (or 2nd hardest, away at Burnley)

Manure has a cakewalk, a probably already relegated (unless they win v Palace, a draw is not ggod enough to catch BHA, even though BHA will lose both their last 2 games, as their next game is v Shitty) Cardiff

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

We cant even do that. First half when United actualy pressed us, we couldnt keep the ball at all. Our defenders just hoofed it away while our midfield got bullied and dissposesed every time.

Even with such average team, we look absolutely clueless in attack. Pass on the wings, then everything stops. If Eden is on the ball, maybe something happens, if he isnt then its a cross in the middle right onto their defenders. Jorginho is clueless, nevermind Kovacic.

Yeah we're shit in attack lol

When we have the ball we just pass it around a bit and go back to the goalie. Who then hoofs it away and we repeat that till we're losing.  For some reason the fact we have a high % keeps getting mentioned.. Except most the time we've nothing to show for it. 

Its been a long road and I can't see why he'd stay. Can't do another season with this 

9 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

We lack results, but we can see some clear improvements since Sarri took over almost a year ago. 

Said no one ever.

I would give him a full summer window plus a full preseason he didn't get it. If we are still this crap by October cut ties with him. 

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

I would give him a full summer window plus a full preseason he didn't get it. If we are still this crap by October cut ties with him. 

If we get a summer window.

I don't trust his signings so far.  Or his ability to not drop under performing players

9 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Meh. There is zero development within this team. We play beyond shit. 

Quality coach will always provide with glimpse of good performances, however due to lack of quality, there wont be results. 

Klopp had shit season 1 and 2, but you could "enjoy" in his style. Once they got better players, that style was perfected.

Our style or whatever the hell is Sarri doing is unwatchable. No idea, no passion, no determination, shit mentality, shit character, Eden and Kante individual quality. Thats about it.

Just now, Vybz Kartel said:

If you're willing to sack Sarri 2-3 months into next season, then doesn't that already tell you're not confident in him succeeding? What would be the point of even persisting with him?

Give him a full summer window? He pretty much had the whole of last summer and the January transfer window and has he really brought any players that improve us? 

The whole pre-season is just a convenient excuse really. What is he really gonna do in those 4-5 weeks when we will be travelling around the world anyway? It would be like us now, playing a game every 3-4 days. There's barely been any sign of improvement or progression that suggests things will only get better under him. We may be able to play out from the back better now but it feels like we've gotten worse in some of the things that we did well in the past, like defending properly for instance!

That run that alonso made was what higuain should have done, but was resting away from the goal, well because he needed the rest...

Since I know nobody here will say it, :) alonso had a very good game today.

still, given our striker options, I’d not hesitate to try alonso there, instead of our two retirees. Miss morata :) 

26 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

You know what, decent result in the end considering the weekends results but by fuck we are awful. Higuain and Kovacic can NOT be allowed to join this team full time. Holding rubes back and literally any striker who fancies a go could be on instead. Back 4 needs a total overhaul. Luiz and azpi are spent. Have literally no faith in us winning the next 2 games. I'm not being overly pessimistic either, just know what we're like. Sarri out

You know, I truly think that we are a very small minority, the fans who would agree with all that you've just said.

It seems like the majority truly think that Sarri isn't an abomination, that he's a victim of the circumstances he's had to deal with even though he's a goddamn stubborn POS. Higuain should have been taken off at HT. I absolutely don't see how the game vs Watford is gonna be any different from all the home games we should have won on paper vs Leicester, Burnley, So'ton, Everton, Wolves, etc. All those 'lower' opponents' were so comfortable defending against us. Watford aren't gonna be any different and you just know that that goddamn abomination of a 'coach' is gonna use the same tactics expecting a different result.

it is going to come down to last game of the season I think
Us (Watford at the Bridge)
Arse (Home v Brighton)
Spuds (away at Bournemouth)
Manure (away at Huddersfield)

all 4 of us should win those games
We have by far the hardest game, but it is at home
We also have the hardest last game (away at Leicester)
Spuds have the second hardest, Everton at home
Arse the 3rd hardest (or 2nd hardest, away at Burnley)
Manure has a cakewalk, a probably already relegated (unless they win v Palace, a draw is not ggod enough to catch BHA, even though BHA will lose both their last 2 games, as their next game is v Shitty) Cardiff

I think Bournemouth is the hardest and actually expect them to take points of Spurs.

They'll have their heads elsewhere