• Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Nice team. If ever there was a time for Higuain to come into some good from and sharpness it's now. He can be the man to fire us into the top 4 while Giroud can be the man to fire us to the EL title.

Doesn't want to look like a dickhead. Bending over backwards for the board to get him then to end up not even playing him. 
Higuain for me just lacks sharpness. There is still a quality striker in there. 
That said. No complaints from me on the lineup. 
Needs to only worry about results at this point.

He's just lost that burst of pace, which he heavily relied on.

Just now, Pizy said:

Nice team. If ever there was a time for Higuain to come into some good from and sharpness it's now. He can be the man to fire us into the top 4 while Giroud can be the man to fire us to the EL title.

Both just dog average, we just have accept anything that either give us in all honesty.

Probably because Giroud played few days ago and Higuain and Sarri have this father son connection like Sarri has with Jorginho

In other words, favouritism. Needs to drop that shit and pick the best players for the job.
He's very hopeful? 
Every game is effectively a final from now on. He needs to stop being hopeful & be realistic.

13 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Higuain starting again. He isn't going to come good, so why does keep on getting opportunities?

While world class Giroud sitting on the bench..

None of them are the future of the Chelsea. We have to solve this season with these guys.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Both just dog average, we just have accept anything that either give us in all honesty.

I think Giroud has done enough for us in Europe this season to be considered better than that.

While world class Giroud sitting on the bench..
None of them are the future of the Chelsea. We have to solve this season with these guys.
Did I say either are adequate long term?

If one is good enough to start every game for the WC holders, he can do a job for us.

Would of dropped Emerson for Alonso in all honesty, Burnley CFs will target him from crosses I feel, peeling onto him at the back post when defending from our rightside. Similarly to what Kane, Fellaini etc used to do to Azpi. Although he is better offensively it just takes one chance for Wood or Barnes to do this and get a goal. Still, a good line up, hopefully a good result. Lets see how it goes. Hopefully Ruben puts in a big performance.

19 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Did I say either are adequate long term?

If one is good enough to start every game for the WC holders, he can do a job for us.

If Juventus paid 94 million euros for Higuain he can do a job for us.

Now both of us said one highly irrelevant fact about our strikers.

34 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Higuain starting again. He isn't going to come good, so why does keep on getting opportunities?

Give him a chance bud.

He came in half way through the season to a different league, it aint easy.

He might just need another season.

btw i like the team Sarri's picked

If Juventus paid 94 million euros for Higuain he can do a job for us.

Now both of us said one highly irrelevant facts about our strikers.

Nice logic [emoji19]

Give him a chance bud.

He came in half way through the season to a different league, it aint easy.

He might just need another season.

btw i like the team Sarri's picked

He's just past it. It was evident at Milan and reason enough for them to let go inside 6 months.