• Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

We will need goals so I hope to see us go out all guns blazing everyone of the remaining 4 games. It is just four goals to recover. the big problem is we got the way harder matches than Arsenal. But i have always said, win all the remaining matches and we will finish 4th or 3rd. Not confident we will win it all now the pressure is on. Since the last of our old spine, JT, Lamps, DD all left we have not been as mentally strong as we used to be. We threw away 4th last season and we are definitely capable of doing so again.

Real shame we do  not have greedy goalhungry players in the squad at all. Esp with Lamps Drogs or even Kalou around i would always trust us to come our with a 5,6,7 goal win every once in a while. We used to be known for either making a mess of games vs small teams (still are) or absolutely slaughering them. Usually if we went 2 goals in front teams would just roll over. NOw even at 2 goals up i do not feel comfortable.

I want RLC to play, he is always good for a goal, CHO because he can make things happen out of nothing, Hazard obviously he got a bit of a rest vs slavia and maybe even HIguain, who imo is still a better fnisher than Giroud. And FFS if we still need goals late in the game, bring on Marcos Alonso FFS and let him play his striker-leftback hybrid game

31 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Been a great weekend for us so far. We've had these before and not taken advantage of them. Will we get it right this time?

Yes pretty confident for tomorrow. There's a bit of resurgence in spirit atm in the team..