• Loftus-Cheek
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

58 minutes ago, Jason said:

Burnley just need to park the bus in the first half. Attack us between 46-60th minute, score 3 goals and then park the bus for a 3-0 win. Easy...

And we just need to start the first half well.Miss chances and come out 2nd half on a high and all goes a bit wrong quickly 

United visits Everton, Spurs (without Sissoko) goes to Etihad. I expect both of our rivals do drop points, it's a must win.

After winning 3 matches in a row, Burnley are definetly safe now. That might be benefitial for us, maybe they won't be parking the bus and concentrate that much.

On 19.4.2019 at 4:35 PM, nyikolajevics said:

United visits Everton, Spurs (without Sissoko) goes to Etihad. I expect both of our rivals do drop points, it's a must win.

After winning 3 matches in a row, Burnley are definetly safe now. That might be benefitial for us, maybe they won't be parking the bus and concentrate that much.

These are indeed the most pleasant circumstances we could be playing them in so I think we will win but they remain a very inconvenient opponent for us so I think it will be nervy. We do not need to rest anyone but still might with the next 2 matches after this one arguably the biggest of the season. 

Tottenham has 4 incredibly easy matches left. Arsenal on the other hand plays wolves and leicester away in the last two rounds. Id count they will lose points sooner than Spuds.

IF we somehow win remaining fixtures, Arsenal must not win at least two (draw and loss would work). They have european fixtures too, maybe they get caught up.

The question is can we win 4 games left? United, Leicester and Watford?

From what I have seen in this season, we will surely drop points somewhere if not twice.

We probably have more chance to win EL because it seems players get motivated way more if they can win a trophy. We have experience on our side too. But even Frankfurt and Arsenal/Valencia is going to be a challenge for this team. 

I would rather look to secure top 4 through the league than to leave it to the Europa League (which can slip away with one bad night, something this team has shown is capable of).

I think there is a better chance through the league given Arsenal and Spurs also have European semifinals to deal with and United have to play City and Chelsea still. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Apart from a clinical striker, there is nothing that sets apart our squad from Spurs, Arsenal and United.  

"There's nothing that sets us apart".......what about attitude? with our bunch who's going to turn up? we never know!

And there are players from all counterparts I'd have over our numpty's.

What a weekend! Spurs, United and Arsenal all lost. We must win tomorrow and even if we are in a comfortable lead we need to continue to go for goals. This may well come down to goal difference and it is important we score as much as possible. Right now that is what is keeping Arsenal ahead of us. Fantastic weekend all round! :clap: